[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Game. Difficult as it can get. Can you solve this?

Steel D

So this is my starting lineup for the championship game, and my benched players that are worth an option are Dwayne Bowe vs. MIA, Matt Forte vs. GB, and Antonio Bryant vs. SD. Now, I know if Gore isn't ready to go I know Im gonna play Forte. I also have a chance to pick up Braylon Edwards vs. CIN. If Bailey starts, I think I'll go either Bowe, Edwards, or Bryant over Evans. Who would you pick? I have a chance to get Shockey but Im kinda scared, not sure if he'll do what he's expected to do, even against DET. Should I be aware of Boldin having a bad game? What do you guys think?

QB Drew Brees (NO - QB) @Det Sun 1:00 pm

WR Anquan Boldin (Ari - WR) @NE Sun 1:00 pm

WR Lee Evans (Buf - WR) @Den Sun 4:05 pm

WR Calvin Johnson (Det - WR) NO Sun 1:00 pm

RB Steven Jackson (StL - RB) SF Sun 1:00 pm

RB Frank Gore (SF - RB) @StL Sun 1:00 pm

TE Jason Witten (Dal - TE) Bal Sat 8:15 pm

K Garrett Hartley (NO - K) @Det Sun 1:00 pm

DEF Philadelphia (Phi - DEF) @Was Sun 4:15 pm

First off... there is NO WAY you can bench Forte! Even if Gore goes, one little tweak and he's out. They have nothing to play for. Gotta put Forte in over Gore.

I think you have to play Bryant over Evans. The Bills pass game is terrible with Losman and Bryant is the only viable WR Tampa has and they are playing for everything too, while the Bills are dead.

I would keep an eye on the weather in NE as far as Boldin. I own him and am unbelievably frustrated lately, but I just can't justify sitting him.

Matt Forte - I would start Forte no matter what. He's consistent and it's a good match up. I doubt Gore will be starting.

Antonio Bryant - I would start Bryant over Evans. Bryant is on a rampage right now. Ride the wave! I like him over Edwards and Evans.

The Shockey question is a good one based on Witten's match up. It's a calculated and risky move. I think it's bold and worth a try! I'm on the fence though. Needs some more feedback from folks here.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=0#entry2733976