[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Dilemma

denver_bronco14

P-Thomas seems like a must start against Detroit. The other 2 backs have great match ups. As for Ronnie Brown how many times is this guy going to go for 60 yards, 1 catch and maybe 1 TD. I remember sitting Slaton in week 13 for R-Brown because he played StL and had a sweat match up. He was pretty avg that game and I said never again will I start this guy based on a great match up.

Rhodes is supposed to split time with Addai.

If you can only start 1 I go with Thomas.

Who is your other starter to go with Thomas.

I am leaning toward starting Thomas myself over LT and S-Jackson so you know I have confidence him.

Edited by Henry Muto

P-Thomas seems like a must start. The other 2 backs have great match ups. How many times is this guy going to go for 60 yards, 1 catch and maybe 1 TD. I remember sitting Slaton in week 13 for R-Brown because he played StL and had a sweat match up. He was pretty avg that game and I said never again will I start this guy based on a great match up.

+1

I need to start one of these Running Backs out of three. Help would be greatly appreciated

Ronnie Brown @ KC

Dominic Rhodes @ JAC

Pierre Thomas @ DET

Right now I've got Thomas in there. What would you do?

Pierre Thomas is my choice. Here are my 3 reasons.

1. Pierre Thomas has been red hot as of late. Over his last five, Thomas has totaled 398 rushing yards, 176 receiving yards and eight touchdowns, including at least one in each of his last five and one rushing and receiving in each of his last two games.

2. The match up is great. The Lions will enter their game against the Saints ranked dead last in the NFL against the run with 26 rush TDs allowed on the season and five 100-yard rushers in their last five games.

3. Reggie Bush may not play. Reggie Bush's left knee needs further examination before he'll be allowed back on the field for either of New Orleans' final two games.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=0#entry2733976

P-Thomas seems like a must start against Detroit. The other 2 backs have great match ups. As for Ronnie Brown how many times is this guy going to go for 60 yards, 1 catch and maybe 1 TD. I remember sitting Slaton in week 13 for R-Brown because he played StL and had a sweat match up. He was pretty avg that game and I said never again will I start this guy based on a great match up.

I am leaning toward starting Thomas myself over LT and S-Jackson so you know I have confidence him.

my other starter is AP. I feel pretty confident that he'll be better than the others, especially with a 5 point bonus at 150 yds.