[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Game Roster #1

electricrelish

Congrats to everyone who is still in the championship hunt. This year I played in 9 leagues. 5 leagues have a money prize and 4 were for fun. In the money leagues, I made it to 2 championship games, and in the fun leagues, I'm still in 2 of the playoffs (they finish on Week 17).

Anyways, I would like to get your feed back on my starting roster for the championship game compared to my opponents. Any advice is appreciated. Leave your link and I will answer yours.

12-Team League - PPR High Stakes Real Time Fantasy Sports

My Team (Night Pugs)

Starters

QB Jay Cutler (DEN)

RB Matt Forte (CHI)

RB Pierre Thomas (NO)

WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI)

WR Steve Smith (CAR)

WR Wes Welker (NE)

TE Tony Scheffler (DEN)

K Matt Prater (DEN)

D/ST Pittsburgh Steelers

Bench

RB Joseph Addai (IND)

RB Tashard Choice (DAL)

RB Willie Parker (PIT)

RB DeShaun Foster (SF)

WR Hines Ward (PIT)

TE Kevin Boss (NYG)

My Oppent's Team (Eamus Catuli)

Starters

QB Chad Pennington (NYJ)

RB Chris Johnson (TEN)

RB Brian Westbrook (PHI)

WR Andre Johnson (HOU)

WR Santana Moss (WAS)

WR Kevin Walter (HOU)

TE Owen Daniels (HOU)

K Jay Feely (NYJ)

D/ST Philadelphia Eagles

Bench

QB Kerry Collins (TEN)

QB Jake Delhomme (CAR)

RB Tatum Bell (DEN)

RB Reggie Bush (NO)

WR Jerricho Cotchery (NYF)

WR Jason Hill (SF)

Edited by electricrelish

Lineup looks good. As far as kickers...I have Prater and have a WW request in for the Saints kicker (forget his name). He has been pretty solid since he started and the Saints play at Detroit in a dome. He should be able to get you 3-6 extra points. Prater seems to miss at least one field goal EVERY game. I think he'll be replaced next year (although he did well early this season). Good luck.

As we all know it, it isn't always the offense you put up-- but the lack of offense your opponent puts up as well.

In that sense, I think you are looking good for this week. You edge him on almost every position.

On your opponents side-- I dont think Pennington, C. Johnson, or S. Moss will do much this week.

On your side of things-- I would consider starting Boss. Forte and Thomas should have excellent weeks.

Statistically you should be poppin champagne on Sunday though. Good luck.

As we all know it, it isn't always the offense you put up-- but the lack of offense your opponent puts up as well.

In that sense, I think you are looking good for this week. You edge him on almost every position.

On your opponents side-- I dont think Pennington, C. Johnson, or S. Moss will do much this week.

On your side of things-- I would consider starting Boss. Forte and Thomas should have excellent weeks.

Statistically you should be poppin champagne on Sunday though. Good luck.

Thanks for the input. I think I will start Boss! Good luck to you as well!

The one thing that I'm worried about is the weather for my wide receivers. The Arizona vs. New England game is in Foxboro and right now the forecast is for potential snow showers and 18MPH winds. It's also possibly going to be similar in the Meadowlands. It's never easy for us fantasy owners.

• Larry Fitzgerald - snow and wind in Foxboro,New England
  • Wes Welker - snow and wind in Foxboro, New England
  • Steve Smith - snow and wind in Meadowlands, NJ

Swap out Sheffler for Boss as others have recommended

Your WRs will be fine, especially Welker who seems to excel in bad weather (short routes and the such)

Boldin may be out, which means more action for Fitz (more receptions at least) so thats a good thing.

Good luck Bro!

WashD

Swap out Sheffler for Boss as others have recommended

Your WRs will be fine, especially Welker who seems to excel in bad weather (short routes and the such)

Boldin may be out, which means more action for Fitz (more receptions at least) so thats a good thing.

Good luck Bro!

WashD

Thanks for your input, WashD. I really don't like either TE this week. What do you think of Heath Miller vs. TEN or David Martin vs. KC?

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions in the forums. It was great discussing football with you all. I look forward to continuing our conversations going for more seasons to come.

I feel very fortunate to share that I won the championships in a 12-team leagues on RealTime Fantasy Sports. Here's the lineup that I went with.

Night Pugs Championship Roster

QB Jay Cutler

RB Matt Forte

RB Pierre Thomas

WR Steve Smith

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Wes Welker

TE Heath Miller

K Garrett Hartley

D/ST Pittsburgh Steelers

Bench

RB Tashard Choice

RB DeShaun Foster

RB Adrian Peterson (CHI)

RB Willie Parker

WR Hines Ward

TE Kevin Boss

Note: On Championship week, I dropped Joseph Addai and picked up Adrian Peterson (CHI) just in case Forte couldn't go; and I dropped Matt Prater for Garrett Hartley, which was a mistake.