[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

INSTANT MARLINS FAN

J.D.Morrison

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach the dead sox lost because:

1) pedro is an arrogant punkass bi*ch!

2) grady didn't have the balls to stand up to his "star" pitcher.

3)they have a mental block against beating the yankees.

4)the yanks rule! head_ban everyone is just playin' for 2nd! cool_thu

Trojanmojo:

Italian Stallion:

What....no post game Yankee bashing tonight.  

Yeah...that's what I thought!

smash thumbs_u

where are all those Marlins win series 4-1 predictions now? :D

The new prediction we'll see is Marlins in 6 jester . As an olive branch Big Stein is going to invite the Red Sox Nation to the ticker tape parade in the VALLEY OF CHAMPIONS so they can see what it's like brow GO YANKS!!!!!!! flag

Italian Stallion:

Chief Dick:

Thanks to the Yankees for helping me by not having to watch postseason baseball again this year. Boring, boring, boring.

Actually, you can thank the Marlins for that one. While a Cubs vs. BoSox World Series would have been a dream matchup, a Yankees vs. Cubs World Series might have been even better.

...and if you think the playoffs have been boring thus far, what does it take for you to say it has been exciting? shrug This has probably been the best and most exciting postseason ever!

I should clarify. I'm just bored with the Yankees being in the World Series AGAIN. The postseason has been interesting, but I'm just tired of the Yankees. For what it's worth, I hate the Braves too.

Sgt. Ryan:

LMFAO,

Most of the nation doesnt care a thing about baseball, and why is that.  1 team can have a higher payroll than 7 teams combined and this is suppse to be a even playing field.  Get a grip, baseball is the most corrupt sport going. If the NFL didnt have a cap, Dallas would have over 15 championships by now and football would be a joke.  So for you clowns from NY, who have nothing else but the Yanks. Enjoy your baseball team, and watch closesly as the Gnats and Jets get their ass spanked week in week out.

NY State Champs -  Dallas Cowboys

LMFAO,

head_ban applause

Everyone please stop crying about the Yankees and their inflated salary. If you hate the current system so much, do something about it. Start a petition in your hometown (perhaps a website?) and get the thing seen by the Selig or your local politicians. Do something to change the system or stop your pansy-as$, jealous tears from flowing and shut-up!

Go Yanks.

soopanuts:

Everyone please stop crying about the Yankees and their inflated salary.  If you hate the current system so much, do something about it.  Start a petition in your hometown (perhaps a website?) and get the thing seen by the Selig or your local politicians.  Do something to change the system or stop your pansy-as$, jealous tears from flowing and shut-up!

Go Yanks.

Why bother, my Twins do just fine without cheating. lol

Sgt. Ryan:

Trojanmojo:

bawling        bawling        bawling        bawling        lol    

Suck it up Sox fans.  The Yanks are simply the better team and are the best franchise in pro-sports history.  Deal with it.

Guess someone forgot to tell the Marlins that. LMAO. Yanks suck ass Yet another ignorant remark from the Sarge. If losing the World Series is considered to be "suck ass", I guess the rest of the league are just a bunch of felchers!

I'd forgotten about this thread.

Baseball surely has its problems, but the playoffs this year were fantastic entertainment. All the series were full of excitement and good "stories."

Young Josh Beckett pitching a complete game shutout on 3 days' rest to win the WS, in NY against the Yankees, well that was just the icing on the cake. jump This Marlins team was a pretty likeable bunch. At least you know this time out they didn't buy the series like they did before. Lots of scrappy young players on that team.

So, the Yankees lost!

I can say Congratulations to the Marlins as a Yankee fan. They outplayed us bigtime.

Someone said something in a prev. post about us losing it for 3 years now. All I can say is that we got there, we tried to win but came up short. At least I can say there's always next year for us to try again. you can't say that about most teams.

Sgt. Ryan:

Trojanmojo:

Italian Stallion:

smash thumbs_u

OK I was off by one game. 4-2 Marlins win the World Series, Yanks suck and cant win the big one. lmao, last 2 series Yanks Lose, Yanks Lose, Yanks Lose. hehehehe Very funny you are LOL

We suck? Why because we got to the series but lost, is that why? LOL how often does your team get there? I'd rather my team get there and lose than not getting there at all!

WISHBONEjg:

Sgt. Ryan:

Trojanmojo:

Italian Stallion:

smash thumbs_u

OK I was off by one game. 4-2 Marlins win the World Series, Yanks suck and cant win the big one. lmao, last 2 series Yanks Lose, Yanks Lose, Yanks Lose. hehehehe Very funny you are LOL

We suck? Why because we got to the series but lost, is that why? LOL how often does your team get there? I'd rather my team get there and lose than not getting there at all!

sleep Coming from someone in Rangers territory this caries all the weight of a new bill proposal from Gray Davis.

WISHBONEjg:

Sgt. Ryan:

Trojanmojo:

Italian Stallion:

smash thumbs_u

As Sarge said, introduce a salary cap in MLB and even the playing field for all teams. The luxury tax is a total waste because the extra $10 or so mil the Yanks have to pay for their exorbitant payroll is in essence a slap on the wrist. The Yankees television contract alone is so much higher than any other team in the league, it allows Steinbrenner to pay whatever he wants for whomever he wants.

Until a salary cap is put in place (which probably won't be anytime soon, if ever, because of the d@mn MLBPA) the Yankees will keep buying their way to the World Series.