[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo or Rodgers

insideout33

right now i'm leaning towards rodgers. decent weather, would love to take CHI out of the playoff picture, romo going against a solid def.

HOWEVER, i can see romo and company going off on BAL, sat night marquee match

there's also the added plus of having my QB and RB (forte) going on Mon. Stretch out the thrill or agony a little longer :wacko:

i'll answer yours.

thanks

ok guys, bringing this back, as the weather in CHI is concerning me and if I'm going to make the change it needs to be done today.

romo sore, against that tough BAL def, but i'm hoping the night game, last game in texas stadium, must win for playoffs, make him a better start than rodgers.

i see a lot of romo post, but none with rodgers as the other option.

i'm now leaning towards romo... any CHI homers with weather updates?

also is forte ok?

thanks. i'll answer yours, throughout the day.

thanks

I made the wrong decision so sorry for that advice. I talked myself out of Rodgers because of the cold but Romo isn't Romo tonight. i know the Bal D is tough but this just stinks and will likely cost me a championship.

Hope you have your other players really step up to make up for this. I saw Romo missed an open WR that woudl have been a long TD. Don't have the NFL Network so didnt' see it just saw it posted.

Good luck in your game...

MIT - romo got me 23 pts. not great, not bad just 23 pts.

my opp is going with warner, so i think that should be enough or close.

the INTs cost me 4 and unfortunately I have the NFL Network!

up until the witten TD, i only had 10 or so pts from him, so 23 isnt looking so bad.

no need to apologize, we're all on here in week 16 so we're doing something right, and ultimately are the ones toggling active/reserve

hopefully i'm ok and and you too.

good luck