[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo, Ryan, or Schaub

Shad

Im thinking stick with Romo. Tough D but its at home. Ryan is going to have to throw alot against the good run D of the vikings. Schaub is available on the wire and they are on fire right now. plus cassel just shredded oak last week.

Edited by Shad

I'm in a similar situation with Hill as the third qb but it is going to be Romo or Schaub for me. I like Schaub for the all the reasons you mentioned and I am leaning pretty heavily his way. I will be playing Choice and don't really like the idea of having two guys going against the Ravens. Besides I'm feeling Houston and Schaub right now. He showed me something last weekend against a tough team that had previously gotten the better of him.

I'm looking forward to reading Dorey's feature tomorrow.

Its tough to start Romo against the Ravens but you almost have to. I have Warner (and have been riding him all year) but I just picked up Schaub and am debating on starting him instead. I do agree that Schaub has been money when healthy. It almost comes down to weather really. I believe Schaub and Romo both have showers forecasted (although I'd guess the weather is better in Oakland). Maybe wait and see who has the least wind and go with them between Romo and Schuab. I'd forget Ryan. GL.

Please see mine. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277080