[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help

jaguars72

i like mcfadden. if the raiders defense can hold houston to a reasonably close game i think mcfadden will have a really good day.

Do you think Oak is going to keep this one close? I really like what Schaub and Houston have shown over the past couple of weeks. I'm thinking blowout.

I think the only player I can eliminate would be White.... The others have some sort of advantage to playing them. Even with Rhodes now being the second RB in Indy, he still can put up decent numbers as well as Faulk. Plus, I get .5 point for every pass caught and each rec TD is worth 8 pts. Something else to think about

Do you think Oak is going to keep this one close? I really like what Schaub and Houston have shown over the past couple of weeks. I'm thinking blowout.

Truthfully, no. But Oakland is not a smart team (that's being nice). In last week's blowout to the Patriots (they were up 49-20) they were still running the ball and using timeouts in their last drive as if they were playing 8 quarters. McFadden ended up with 46yds rushing/ 1 td (which came on that last drive) and 68 yds receiving. So, he totaled 112yds/1td in that bad of a blowout, I can't see why Houston would be any different.

Edited by dino88