[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex position help

jaguars72

I'm in a ppt league and the scoring is QB 1 point - 25 yard 4pts pass td

wr is 1 pt 10 yards rec and 8 pt td

My starting WR are Smith and Welker and QB Warner

Right now I'm using Orton vs GB as the safe bet (I'm figuring about 10-15 pts) but my WR are Walter vs OAK , Driver vs Chi and Berrian vs Atl

This is Walter's week to explode but to I dare take a chance he lays an egg like last week

Thanks

I'll answer yours

I personally have problems putting a receiver into the flex postion because there is just so much opprotunity for them to not get the touches. A QB or RB always seems to be the safest bet, IMHO.

Now with Orton. He has tanked the last 5 games but I am feeling pretty good about him this week, all depending on the weather of course. Chicago and GB are huge rivalery games and GB will do anything in the proverbial power to knock any hope for Chi to make the playoffs out the window. This also means that Orton will be playing one of his best games as well, especially since Forte is not running as well either.

Now, if the weather does go south and there is major wind, expect Orton to lay a goose egg and Forte to get 150+ yards.