[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 1: LT, Rhodes, or Addai

I get 6 pts for a TD but only 1pt per 25 yds rushing. So the difference will likely be TDs not rushing yards.

Who has the best chance of getting into the endzone?

LT: Subpar year for him, not great matchup but TBB defense getting banged up, recently given up big rushing yards, but clear-cut starter, probably the conservative choice.

Addai: Will likely start and likely give up goalline carries to Rhodes as has been the case when both are healthy of late.

Rhodes: Coming off very nice game, should get a decent amount of touches and goalline looks, and game could be blowout with more runs in the 2nd half.

I feel like LT is the conservative play, but something is really making me consider Rhodes...

Any suggestions???

If you have read any of my post, you would know that I'm a fan of Rhodes and think he will have a good game this week. LJ is a starter but has only shown Addia like numbers. Very mediocre at best. Rhodes has Dungy's eye atm and could get 70 to 80% of the carries. I'm still considering putting Rhodes over Portis in my matchups.

Went with Rhodes, and am pretty pleased. He ended up with 9 pts (6 pt TD, 1 pt per 25 yds rush & rec). Luckily, Addai stayed on the sidelines...

It would have been nice if Rhodes had gotten credit for the 2nd TD or MJD had punched one in at the goalline.

I'm betting LT has a hard time matching that production vs the fired up TBB def at home.

Edited by Company of Heroes