[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - In CHampionship Game - Bush, Stewart or Washington

Diehard Steeler

I am in the Championship game and would like some help in deciding who to start. :wacko:

Reggie Bush would be the easy choice if he were healthy, but he is not. I am thinking I need to sit him regardless if they say he will play or not and would like your opinion on that.

Otherwise I have to decide between Leon Washington at the Giants or Jonathan Stewart at the Seahawks.

Washington is unreliable as he hardly gets any touches... but usually makes the most of what he does get.

Stewart just hasn't gotten many carries against tougher competition this year and at the Giants is a tough matchup. He may get a goal line carry or two but as Washington he is unreliable.

So, what is your opinion? Roll the dice with Bush if healthy? Go with Washington or Stewart if Bush's is inactive? Go with Washington or Stewart regardless of Bush's status?

I would appreciate any insight that can be given as I am wavering back and forth in this one and winning this game will be the difference between a $1,300 payout and a $2,700 payout.

Thanks to all who respond. :D

Brian Westbrook ran all over the Giants, but he's Brian Westbrook.

Tashard Choice ran all over the Giants. Who?

So why can't Jonathan Stewart? He's not getting that many yards, but he's getting into the end zone.

I like Leon Washington as well, but we know he doesn't get it as much as Thomas Jones. It's more evenly split with DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. I say go with the hot hand, Stewart.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277084

I am still wavering on this one. It looks like a classic risk/reward scenario to me. Stewart is probably the safer play but Washington has more upside with the soft matchup... as well as downside.

Washington has the possibility of touching the ball less than 5 times the whole game while Stewart has 4 games in the last 7 with less than 10 touches. It is entirely possible that the Jets get way ahead and give Washington the 2md half, it is also entirely possible that Stewart gets an easy TD or two in short yardage.

My gut tells me to go with the upside of Washington against a horrible Seattle club but as noted above the Giants were shredded the last 2 weeks as well and if he continues to get goal line carries, that may be the way to go. I am also concerned that the only reason Stewart got the carries last week was the blowout last week and Carolina giving Stewart the 2nd half.

Any additional insight ir opinions would be appreciated.

Friggin snow... arg... Weisenhut SOMEHOW thinks that he can run all over the Pats afte not being able to un the ball all yea. Looks like I am going to need a big game from Stewart or Washington to win my game. Does this change anyone's mind? Does this make any difference in my decision at all?

What do you think... start Stewart or Washington?