[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with Lineup, Biggest Game of the YEAR!

dfine

I am one of the sorry saps that has to play all 17 weeks. But this week I could win the Championship. I just have to win.

I have to start 1QB 3 RB 4 WR 1 Kicker 1 DEF/SPEC.

I have to have 2 QB, 5 RB's, 6 WR's, 2 Kickers and 2 Defenses on my roster at all times.

Scoring : Rushing and Receiving: 10% yardage, 5 Points TD's, NO PPR

Passing: %5 yardage, 5 points TD's

Kicking: 1-34 yards= 3 points, 35-49 yards=5 points, 50-59 yards=7 points, OVER 60=10 points

Defense: Sacks, Fumble Recoveries, Interceptions= 1 point, Safeties= 5 points, All Defensive and Special Team TD's = 10 points. Allow 0 points to other team = 15 points, allow 3 points = 10 points. Over 35 points get -5 points, etc.

QB Drew Brees at Detroit(I don't have to ask about him)

My other QB is Pennington, and he will ride the bench

Now the RB's. Here are my five. Please Pick 3 of these guys to start?

Maurice Jones Drew vs Indy(I know Indy is playing well, but he has done well in the past. I think he is a must start. So that would leave me with 2 more slots)

Frank Gore at STL(usually a great start, but he might not play again this week. Will have to watch if he practices. Most likely he won't play this week)

Larry Johnson vs Miami(He is a question mark, but he did ok for me last week)

Cedric Benson at CLE(One of the reasons I picked him up was for the last 3 games. I picked him up 4 weeks ago. He does have a good matchup)

Tim Hightower at NE(Hasn't gotten the chances the last few week, and I don't expect him to this week again)

I also could pick up a back and drop Hightower. Maurice Morris, Cadillac Williams and Deshawn Foster are available. I does cost me for a drop add though.

WR's: Which 4 would you start?

Anquan Boldin at NE(Even though he hasn't been doing well the past few week, he is still a stud. He has to be a must start)

Dwayne Bowe vs Miami(Can't sit him either)

Santonio Holmes at Tenn(Has done well lately, Tenn is missing key def lineman)

Kevin Walter at Oakland(If you go with the every other week syndrome, he should do well this week)

Devin Hester vs GB(He has been decent lately. GB destroyed Chicago at GB earlier in the year. Could be different on Monday night)

Chad Johnson at CLE(This could be his only good game of the year!!)

Kickers: Ryan Longwell or Jason Elam ( I have been riding Longwell the last 5 weeks)Which 1 to start?

Defenses: Baltimore def(They play at Dallas)

Minnesota Defense at home vs Atlanta(I would have definitely start MINN DEF at home, but no Pat Williams scares me.)

Which Defense to start.

Please let me know what you think my lineup should look like this week!

RB

1. MJD
  2. Drop Tim Hightower and grab DeShaun Foster and play him as your second RB.
  3. Larry Johnson

WR

1. Anquan Boldin - the NE secondary is really bad.
  2. Dwayne Bowe - watch the weather report for the high winds in KC - if it's bad then they will only pass short.
  3. Kevin Walter - he's your third best WR.

D/ST

1. Hard to not pick the Ravens.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277084