[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running back help

thefoamguy60050

I limped into the final,

i have to play 2 running backs, can play 3, but would rather go with 3 WR (R Moss, S Smith(panther) V Jackson,or coles)

I have B jacobs, D ward, D Rhodes, J Stewart. T hightower

I could probably pick up D Foster or Tasard Choice if i wanted

Also ? Romo or Schaub who to start

I am nervous about pputting my faith in Jacobs, and almost want to play ward and jacobs.

I am in a crazy 8 team league where the top 4 teams made the playoffs and then pair off and play head to head for 2 weeks and then a 2 week final. So i am not trying to hit a homerun necesarily this week just need to be solid 2 weeks in a row. Last 2 weeks my opponant wins 241-240, but i was luck to addai out to play rhodes, this week not so sure

Any ideas

I have and like Jacobs this week. He will be rested and the Giants want this game. I will be starting him and Choice. Choice has a tough matchup but he has the past couple of weeks as well. I think his fresh legs make the difference in a big home game. If Addai has a setback I'd probably go with Rhodes.

I also have Romo and Schaub. I'm going with Schaub this week. His performance against a tough and motivated defense last week sold me. The fact that Cassel and NE pounded Oak last week is icing on the cake.