[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

let's talk kickers

derek

ive been using crosby and kasay the last few weeks which has been great, but i dont like either of them for championship week. what other waiver wire type guys do you like? ive noticed nedney and prater look to have solid matchups. hartley as well. anyone confident with any of these?

ive been using crosby and kasay the last few weeks which has been great, but i dont like either of them for championship week. what other waiver wire type guys do you like? ive noticed nedney and prater look to have solid matchups. hartley as well. anyone confident with any of these?

I am in two superbowls and picked up Hartley to go against Detroit and in the other I picked up K Brown to go against Oakland.

I like Prater, but Prater has been missing some FG's lately. Folks are recommending that I drop him and go with Garrett Hartley (NO), who's been excellent as of late. I'm really on the fence about this one. I can't find any consistent predictions on this one. Some have Prater ranked hight and Hartley low and then vice versa. Sorry, I didn't really make a recommendation, but just another kicker to consider.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277084