[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship in both leagues! Will answer yours

GoNads

Standard scoring, PPR. Do I start L. Moore or B. Edwards. Edwards actually looked good on Mon and is playing the Bungels w/ no other options for Dorsey to throw to. Moore is going against the Lions. Much better qb, indoors but one of many options (P. Thomas, Colston, Shockey, etc). Plus, if you watched the Bears/Saints game, Moore was hardly on the field.

M. Ryan @ Minn or S. Hill @ Rams? Leaning towards Hill w/ the whole Martz back to St. Louis thing. W/o P. Williams, Atlanta may be able to run the rock which they will gladly do w/ Turner.

Bears @ home in the cold vs a struggling Packer team on Monday night. Would be my last player for the championship or go w/ a Jets def @ Seattle (Wallace playing better lately and at home).

Tough to rely on Edwards - his only 3 good games this year have been on Monday Night Football, which this game is not. And weather could be a factor this weekend in Ohio. I'd be more inclined to go with Moore - his best weeks were when Bush was out, which is the case this week.

I like Hill for your QB.

I'd go with the Bears.

Tough to rely on Edwards - his only 3 good games this year have been on Monday Night Football, which this game is not. And weather could be a factor this weekend in Ohio. I'd be more inclined to go with Moore - his best weeks were when Bush was out, which is the case this week.

I like Hill for your QB.

I'd go with the Bears.

I'm really on the fence about Edwards. I like him this week because there is no one else. Still, it's hard to trust him or Moore. Logic says go with the better QB Brees and the better match up for Moore.

It's a toss-up between Ryan and HIll, but I'll take Hill here.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277199

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=0#entry2734986

1. Easy decision, Lance Moore all the way. Edwards is a donkey... do you REALLY want to rely on him to win your Championship? He is moe likely to lose it for you if you ask me.

2. Ryan or Hill??? Really??? wow. I know that Ryan has had flashes at times this year but @ Minnesota is tough vs. cream puff... @ St. Louis. I know that it sounds risky but I think I'd roll with Hill.

3. As fun as it would be to take the Bears on Monday Night for all of the marbles against a struggling Packers team... the Seahawks are horrible. I'd take the matchup and roll with it.

Please respond to my thread. Thanks.