[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Help

clickclack

WDIS?

Help please

I picked up Olson and dropped hated my Scheffler. Not a ton of logic on this one, only the fact that he has been getting more targets recently. Now here is my illogical but BEST reason for thinking he will do well. Everytime this season that I have a guy going on monday or thursday night he does decently or better- without exception. I know it's crazy to rely on superstition in logical analysis but this seems to be working this season and I cannot ignore it. So feel free to latch on to my trend here and go with Olson. You can yell at me here if I'm wrong on tuesday but I think you'll be thanking me instead. It happened again last night. I was ready to drop the colts defense as there seemed to be better options, then I remembered this trend. I bit the bullet and started them. Watched the game while they got destroyed by jacksonville's offense... that is until late in the game. A sudden pick for 6 and a couple of late added sacks and I walk away with a nice fat 10 points which is much higher than my average defensive score per week this season. So there you go... hop on board the trend I say.

I picked up Olson and dropped hated my Scheffler. Not a ton of logic on this one, only the fact that he has been getting more targets recently. Now here is my illogical but BEST reason for thinking he will do well. Everytime this season that I have a guy going on monday or thursday night he does decently or better- without exception. I know it's crazy to rely on superstition in logical analysis but this seems to be working this season and I cannot ignore it. So feel free to latch on to my trend here and go with Olson. You can yell at me here if I'm wrong on tuesday but I think you'll be thanking me instead. It happened again last night. I was ready to drop the colts defense as there seemed to be better options, then I remembered this trend. I bit the bullet and started them. Watched the game while they got destroyed by jacksonville's offense... that is until late in the game. A sudden pick for 6 and a couple of late added sacks and I walk away with a nice fat 10 points which is much higher than my average defensive score per week this season. So there you go... hop on board the trend I say.

I must ride the tide and hope your vodoo works, because I as well will be starting Olsen, but for my own reasons.