kpholmes

League of the Ages

I don't know if I would want to be in yet another league. I think by being in 27 leagues this year it really affected my performace. I usually have been in about 8 or 9 leauges a year up until last year when I was in 17 leagues and had great success. I won 5 of the leagues and made the title game in 3 others where I lost but still won money. So based on that I thought I could up it to 27 leagues this year but I think that really took away from my waiver pick ups and thought process on starting line ups. I had a team that finished 13th out of 420 people but only the top 10 paid money and I sat A-Bryant week 14 when he scored 44 pts..that sit alone cost me 3rd place. I wonder if I had not been in so many leauges would I have took more time and maybe started Bryant or P-Thomas who I also sat that same week vs Chicago when he scored 25 pts. Maybe if I wasn't in so many leauge I would have picked up Lance Moore in my dynasty league or in about 20 of the other leauges I did not pick him up in even though I was high on him in 2007.

It would be fun to play against some fellow huddlers though.

What would be the cost of the league. The rules of the league. The scoring system, ect. ?

I don't know if I would want to be in yet another league. I think by being in 27 leagues this year it really affected my performace. I usually have been in about 8 or 9 leauges a year up until last year when I was in 17 leagues and had great success. I won 5 of the leagues and made the title game in 3 others where I lost but still won money. So based on that I thought I could up it to 27 leagues this year but I think that really took away from my waiver pick ups and thought process on starting line ups. I had a team that finished 13th out of 420 people but only the top 10 paid money and I sat A-Bryant week 14 when he scored 44 pts..that sit alone cost me 3rd place. I wonder if I had not been in so many leauges would I have took more time and maybe started Bryant or P-Thomas who I also sat that same week vs Chicago when he scored 25 pts. Maybe if I wasn't in so many leauge I would have picked up Lance Moore in my dynasty league or in about 20 of the other leauges I did not pick him up in even though I was high on him in 2007.

It would be fun to play against some fellow huddlers though.

What would be the cost of the league. The rules of the league. The scoring system, ect. ?

I'm not so sure we need to make this a money league. Just a fun basic scoring league is ok with me.

I'm not so sure we need to make this a money league. Just a fun basic scoring league is ok with me.

I'm in one free league, and it's MSHB where the buy-ins go to a charity.

Free leagues suck. Doesn't have to be sky high, but playing for something more than pride is the best way to keep a league competitive. I say we put our $$ where our Muto is.

Free leagues suck. Doesn't have to be sky high, but playing for something more than pride is the best way to keep a league competitive. I say we put our $$ where our Muto is.

I'm down for a small entry fee. $50 is about all I can afford. I'm getting into alot of leagues here at the huddle.

Could send money where MSHB1 and 2 go, into a fund.

I think there should be a $250-$500 huddle.com league(s), with a format like WCOFF, where you have multiple leagues all playing at the end for major cash and the title of huddle.com 'Big Baller' (I think you might be suprised as to how many huddlers you get). Just saying Muto was in this one had me wanting in, I would love to take his money. It should only be open to paying customers of thehuddle.com. Scooby and I are like Sheik, money makes everyone try harder and makes bragging so much better. My favorite trophy and gives you instant cred.

I don't know - remember Muto has never done a dynasty league...

How did you come up with I have never been in a dynasty league.

I am guessing I created my 1st dynasty league well before any of you guys even thought about being in a dynasty league and possibly before you guys were in fantasy football.

Check my sig team is Charleston I created that dynasty league back in 1997 (won 7 titles in 14 years including 4 of the last 6 years)

Salary cap league with limited IDP.

In 2010 I created a 2nd dynasty league with IDP (won the title in the league's 1st year) and joined a $750 FFPC dynasty league (finished 4th place).

Here are the league by-lawa to my newest dynasty league

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2011...=47831&O=26

Is that in depth enough for you guys ?

Yearly incentive incraeses to player salaries, Francise tags, player contracts, RFA tender offers, Free agent auctions, dual schedling to allow for Head to Head play for Division titles and VP for playing all teams each week. (6 playoff teams, 3 by division winners based on only H2H and 3 wildcards based on VP with all 6 teams seeded by VP)

Startling line ups that include 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE plus 2 Flex to add more importance to having a deep roster when the 96th best RB/WR/TE will be a starter for a team. - PPR scoring

5 IDP starters (should have gone 6) - defense focused on the big play with sacks, INT's worth 6 pts each

35 man rosters, 30 man taxi squads (hold rookies drafted in rounds 2-7 for up to 3 years)

So I don't play dynasty you say ?

I am guessing I created my 1st dynasty league well before any of you guys even thought about being in a dynasty league and possibly before you guys were in fantasy football.

Check my sig team is Charleston I created that dynasty league back in 1997 (won 7 titles in 14 years including 4 of the last 6 years)

In 2010 I created a 2nd dynasty league with IDP (won the title in the league's 1st year) and joined a $750 FFPC dynasty league (finished 4th place).

Yearly incentive incraeses to player salaries, Francise tags, player contracts, RFA tender offers, Free agent auctions, dual schedling to allow for Head to Head play for Division titles and VP for playing all teams each week. (6 playoff teams, 3 by division winners based on only H2H and 3 wildcards based on VP with all 6 teams seeded by VP)

Startling line ups that include 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE plus 2 Flex to add more importance to having a deep roster when the 96th best RB/WR/TE will be a starter for a team. - PPR scoring

5 IDP starters (should have gone 6) - defense focused on the big play with sacks, INT's worth 6 pts each

35 man rosters, 30 man taxi squads (hold rookies drafted in rounds 2-7 for up to 3 years)

Henry - As nothing more than a spectator watching the attempted formation of this league, I think it speaks volumes that you would choose to defend your qualifications, yet still not provide a definitive answer as to your inclusion as an owner. Just my $.02 though.

Henry - As nothing more than a spectator watching the attempted formation of this league, I think it speaks volumes that you would choose to defend your qualifications, yet still not provide a definitive answer as to your inclusion as an owner. Just my $.02 though.

This "league" was only to poke fun at me back in 2008. It was never meant to be a real league.

5 IDP starters??? Dude :wacko:

At any rate...are you in or what?