[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still looking for your help

CG1

I had posted a couple of days ago with no response. I need to set my line up today so I figured I reach out to you guys once again.

QB - Thigpen or Romo ?

RB - Lynch, Slaton, Stewart (lynch & slaton assuming Lynch will play right?)

I have Bears DEF & ST. ST's have been solid but DEF has slacked off and not given me much - Waivers: Jax, Skins, Browns, Raiders, Texans - gets pretty ugly from there..... go with the bears Def or pull from the wire? remember, my ST scores seperately.

WR - need 3 of these : Berrian, Wayne, Bruce, Holmes. I am leaning towards Berrian,Wayne & Bruce - but could easily be convinced to pull Bruce for Holmes..

WR & RB = 1pt per reception 1/10

The weather in KC is calling for very cold but the wind not being much of a factor. Thigpen generally plays well at home so I'd ride him this week. As far as def, go with the Bears. this is a big game for them and they are at home. Hopefully you played Wayne but I'd go with Bruce and Berrian. Keep Stewart on the bench

Good Luck

The weather in KC is calling for very cold but the wind not being much of a factor. Thigpen generally plays well at home so I'd ride him this week. As far as def, go with the Bears. this is a big game for them and they are at home. Hopefully you played Wayne but I'd go with Bruce and Berrian. Keep Stewart on the bench

Good Luck

This is exactly how I have my line up set - thanks ! and yes, thankfully I went with Wayne and he posted a 25 point start to my playoff !

Lineup looks good.

Thanks CoH's - at this point I am mostly bothered by the Bears Defense. The Bears ST rocks these days and always seems to be there when I need them the most. I still might pick up a different Defense this week, Just figured I would listen to the advice here since you guys always are setting me straight :-)