[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Line-up dilemma's for my Super Bowl game

theprofessor

I need help on how to set my starting line-up for my Super Bowl game this weekend. This is a PPR league.

QB- I have to start 2.

Rivers @ Tampa Bay

Manning at home versus Carolina

McNabb @ Washington

I am starting McNabb but can't decide between Rivers and Manning?

Rivers has been more consistent and weather is not a concern but he's facing a stingy defense and he's on the road.

Manning has had two poor games in a row and should be due for a good game. He's playing at home with home field advantage for the playoffs on the line. He will have Jacobs in the line up so the defense has to respect the running game. Weather could be a factor with possible cold and windy conditions. My gut is telling me Manning but he has looked so bad lately that I'm struggling with the decision. What would you do?

RB - I have to start 2. Horrible match ups and I have to make the right decision here.

W. Parker @ Tennessee

R. Grant @ Chicago

CJ3 versus Pittsburgh

D. Foster @ St. Louis

Parker has a tough matchup but Tennessee will be missing Haynesworth and Vandenbosch in the middle so the running game might have a chance this week.

Grant playing against Chicago who usually plays tough at home especially against a bitter rival. Grant posted 155 yards last game versus the Bears.

CJ3 in a big game and he always has the potential to break a long one. Pitt's D is stingy though and they are playing for home field, as is Tennessee. Looks like a tough matchup for CJ3

D. Foster - Picked him up this week because he has a great match up. As of right now he'll get the start for me if Gore is out but Gore is the dreaded GTD and I can't take a chance of getting a ZERO so until I hear Gore is not going to go I am going to have to leave DF on the pine.

Any insight would be appreciated. I will answer yours!

I too have been killed by Rivers this season, a bit sporadic - but seems to find the yards and score - and SD is playing for their life. Never been a big E Manning fan, not sure if they are finding their passing game without Plax around. SD Homer in me is coming out and saying despite Norv they should put up some passing numbers this week ... uh, I am a little stuck as I have to play Rivers in my game though.

McNabb and Rivers - As a Panthers fan, I think DC Mike Trgovac does a terrible job - but he's bailed out by a front four that makes him look like a genius much of the time. But Carolina has three quality corners in Lucas, Gamble and R. Marshall, and the loss of Plax won't help Eli.

I believe Tampa comes into this game vs. SD banged up on the DL - play-action down the field to Gates and Vincent Jackson should be available.