[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR and Flex

msmith379

For the Championship

PPR, 1pt/10yds rec or rush, 6pts/TD, -1pt/fumble, -2pts/fumble lost

Pick 2 WR's and one flex

Smith @ NYG huddle projs 80yds rec, S2, yahoo projs 14.82pts

Johnson @ OAK huddle 50yds rec, 1TD, S2 yahoo projs 18.41pts

Bryant vs SD huddle 100yds rec, 1TD, S2, yahoo projs 16.33pts

TO vs BAL huddle 60yds rec, 1TD, S3 yahoo projs 15.17pts

Moore @ DET, huddle projs 60yds rec, S2, yahoo projs 11.38 pts

Portis vs PHI, huddle 70 yds rush, 10 rec, S3, yahoo projs 11.25 pts

Leaning towards Smith, Johnson, and Bryant. Bryant and Johnson has been hot and both have good matchups. Smith has been doing good and normally does better this time of the year and I like his matchuos. TO is TO but has been really hot or cold the last six weeks but don't like the matchup. Moore has been good until as of late love the matchup. Portis was good earlier but not since the injuries started coming out also against a tough defense.

Thank you for the help and I will answer yours.

Don't over think it, I like the guys you have in there right now. My only concern is Smith as I think NY will do what they can to take him out of the picture but he is always good for a big play or 2. Roll with the 3 you got in there and don't make any last second change. Do keep an eye on the weather.

OK, you've got a great lineup. Here's what I would do.

1. WR S. Smith - very difficult to bench him, but the weather is a concern, a big concern.
  2. WR A. Johnson - too good to sit, but it could be a tough match up.
  3. WR A. Bryant - you gotta play the third hottest player in your lineup.

The only person who I would consider to start next is Lance Moore based on match up. Steve Smith and the weather scare me. It's also hard to sit Portis, but I see an OK game, not a monster game.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277501

OK, you've got a great lineup. Here's what I would do.

1. WR S. Smith - very difficult to bench him, but the weather is a concern, a big concern.

2. WR A. Johnson - too good to sit, but it could be a tough match up.

3. WR A. Bryant - you gotta play the third hottest player in your lineup.

The only person who I would consider to start next is Lance Moore based on match up. Steve Smith and the weather scare me. It's also hard to sit Portis, but I see an OK game, not a monster game.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277501

The weather scares me about Smith as well. I just checked the forecast for the Meadowlands tomorrow and it sounds like the weather will taper off in the afternoon. The game is a night game so I should be ok. I keep Smith in the lineup he could be the deciding factor as he is that last player on either roster to play.

I really like the cancel out feature. I have a similar situation with my opponent. It is an effective way to neutralize part of his gain, although it's a bit more effective if you own the QB.

Well it looks like my opponent is cancelling me out now. He just picked up Walter and put Schaub in his lineup instead of Romo to cancel out Johnson. Pretty smooth.