[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man i need help

isleseeya

Dallas Def has been real solid and agressive lately ...appears they should be solid tonight

But if weather is anywhere near as bad as they are predicting in Foxboro tomorrow , then Pats may be a very good play ...considering cards are flying cross country to play in the snow and wins with nothing to play for ...boldin may be out as well and believe cards passing game should take a big hit ...but don't trust pats fully

I am stuck on who to start so please let me hear your thoughts / advice

Dallas or pats def ... WDIS

I don't think you will go too far wrong with either, but DAL will likely need to rack up some sacks to get you meaningful fantasy points, and BAL has only allowed I think 25 coming into this week. Were it my choice to make, I think I'd have to roll with NEP in bad weather against a west coast team coming east, that has not much to play for.

Good luck.

I would not factor too much in on how much the Cards have to play for, the PATS have a bunch to play for and will be the better play of the two this week. Warner lacks mobility, is good for a couple of turnovers and can see the Pats special teams getting one as well.

One more thought, you will show less of your team going into Sunday without the Sat night play...that could be an advantage to your opponent??

I like the Pats this week.