[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here goes nothing...

sdrewp75

I'm playing for my league championship this week and I'm far from stoked about the roster I'm fielding. It's a standard scoring league with no PPR. I have LT going up against TB which is gut wrenching enough but I need to decide on my RB2. Right now I'm thinking Foster is the better guy, regardless of Gore's status. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If have a better thought on my starting line-up please share!

QB: Romo

RB: LT, Chris Johnson

WR: Fitz, Calvin Johnson

TE: Gates

Def: Miami

PK: Hartley

Bench:

WR: D. Bowe, Roy Williams,

RB: Sammy Morris, Leon Washingotn, D. Foster, Reggie Bush (IR)

Def: Browns

PK: Stover

Edited by sdrewp75

FWIW, I am planning on using Foster in my fantasy bowl (alongside S. Morris & DW) although my other options are limired - Gore or Choice. This week, Johnson looks like the "swing for the fences" play to me - he's either going to get stuffed all day by PIT, or will bust 2 long runs/catches for scores - no in between, which is where I expect Foster will end up. So, I guess that makes CJ the play if you need an all or nothing option, Foster the play if you want a "safe" bet for some decent-but-not-great fantasy points. I'd be tempted to try Johnson were I in your shoes, but don't have a strong conviction one way or the other, sorry. Good luck.