[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith or Antonio Bryant?

millerx

So...

Would you go with Steve Smith riding a 4-game 100yd streak in potentially bad weather going against the Giants

-or-

Would you go with Antonio Bryant who can be more inconsistent and on a more run-happy team going against the Chargers?

Reasons are not needed but would help GREATLY!!

Thanks!

Edited by millerx

I am concerned with a panthers road let down. The heavy winds could seriously cut into Jakes ability to go to Smith which would make them one dimensional. I actually have D Williams but I feel that I might sit him. It's a tough decisioin but I have the league championship on the line so I am really trying to make educated guesses here.

It's hard to sit Steve Smith, but in this case go with Antonio Bryant for the following reasons:

1. San Diego has a terrible secondary. Antonio Bryant should excel excessively.
  2. The weather will be bad in the Meadowlands. If it's windy, then that is a disadvantage for the passing game for Steve Smith.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277555

It's hard to sit Steve Smith, but in this case go with Antonio Bryant for the following reasons:

2. San Diego has a terrible secondary. Antonio Bryant should excel excessively.

3. The weather will be bad in the Meadowlands. If it's windy, then that is a disadvantage for the passing game for Steve Smith.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277555

+1. I'd roll with Bryant...Smith may indeed go off but weather is supposed to be brutal tonight in the Meadowlands.

I have the exact same dilema. Needing to start 2 of the following -- Roddy White, Steve Smith, or Antonio Bryant.

Smith is normally my no brainer # 1 and I have generally started Roddy White as my # 2 most of the season.

White may be my # 1 and I am currenlty leaning to Bryant this week as my # 2. The weather conditions scare me, but it is difficult to sit Smith. Good Luck.