[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Choices for Championship Week 16

electricrelish

It's championship week and none of my TE options are solid in my two PPR leagues. In fact, in one league, my opponent has Dallas Clark who went off for 24.50 points. To win a championship, I believe sometimes you need to make bold moves.

I am leaning towards going with either Jerramy Stevens (superb match up against SD, who are averaging 10.6 in a standard league to TE's ) or Heath Miller (OK match up against TEN - 14th worst in fantasy against TE's). Both of these are on the waiver wire.

1. Which TE do you prefer? Heath Miller or Jerramy Stevens?
  2. Would you bench Tony Scheffler and Kevin Boss for the any of the two TE's listed above? Remember neither Tony Scheffler (vs. Buffalo) nor Kevin Boss (vs. Carolina) have good match ups on paper and they both have been cold lately.

Lineup is below. Any advice is appreciated. Leave your link and I will answer yours.

12-Team League - PPR High Stakes Real Time Fantasy Sports

My Team (Night Pugs)

Starters

QB Jay Cutler (DEN)

RB Matt Forte (CHI)

RB Pierre Thomas (NO)

WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI)

WR Steve Smith (CAR)

WR Wes Welker (NE)

TE Tony Scheffler (DEN)

K Matt Prater (DEN)

D/ST Pittsburgh Steelers

Bench

RB Adrian Peterson (CHI)

RB Tashard Choice (DAL)

RB Willie Parker (PIT)

RB DeShaun Foster (SF)

WR Hines Ward (PIT)

TE Kevin Boss (NYG)

How has Stevens been lately I know earlier in the year he wasn't doing much. I like Miller, but he can be held in a lot to block(screwed me last year) Scheffler really hasn't done much since earlier in the season before he got hurt. I like Boss, he probably has the biggest upside in my opinion but he has been shut out lately. The weather is supposed to stop in NY before game time but be windy. I think the wind favors Boss as Manning will have to go with the shorter routes and maybe he will go back to his better target.

I would say it is a toss up between Boss and Stevens but if Stevens has been good lately I think I may play the matchups.

How has Stevens been lately I know earlier in the year he wasn't doing much. I like Miller, but he can be held in a lot to block(screwed me last year) Scheffler really hasn't done much since earlier in the season before he got hurt. I like Boss, he probably has the biggest upside in my opinion but he has been shut out lately. The weather is supposed to stop in NY before game time but be windy. I think the wind favors Boss as Manning will have to go with the shorter routes and maybe he will go back to his better target.

I would say it is a toss up between Boss and Stevens but if Stevens has been good lately I think I may play the matchups.

Heath Miller has been the best out of the three in the last three weeks. The only reason to go with Stevens is because he's going up against the worst against the TE which is San Diego.

Last 3 weeks

Week 15

Kevin Boss had 1 catrch for 23 yards against DAL

Heath Miller had 3 catches for 26 yards against Baltimore

Jerramy Stevens had 2 caches for 27 yards against Atlanta

Week 14

Kevin Boss had 1 catch for 5 yards against PHI

Heath Miller had 3 catches for 20 yards and 1 TD against DAL

Jerramy Stevens had 5 catches for 33 yards against CAR

Week 13

Kevin Boss had 3 catches for 45 yards against WAS

Heath Miller had 4 catches for 60 yards against NE

Jerramy Stevens had 2 catches for 21 yards and 1 TD against NOR

Heath Miller has been the best out of the three in the last three weeks. The only reason to go with Stevens is because he's going up against the worst against the TE which is San Diego.

Last 3 weeks

Week 15

Kevin Boss had 1 catrch for 23 yards against DAL

Heath Miller had 3 catches for 26 yards against Baltimore

Jerramy Stevens had 2 caches for 27 yards against Atlanta

Week 14

Kevin Boss had 1 catch for 5 yards against PHI

Heath Miller had 3 catches for 20 yards and 1 TD against DAL

Jerramy Stevens had 5 catches for 33 yards against CAR

Week 13

Kevin Boss had 3 catches for 45 yards against WAS

Heath Miller had 4 catches for 60 yards against NE

Jerramy Stevens had 2 catches for 21 yards and 1 TD against NOR

Ok I'm changing my mind. I like Miller the best. I forgot that TEN gives up quite a bit to TEs and Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth are not playing so Miller will not have to stay in to block as much against that front 4.

stevens

It's championship week and none of my TE options are solid in my two PPR leagues. In fact, in one league, my opponent has Dallas Clark who went off for 24.50 points. To win a championship, I believe sometimes you need to make bold moves.

I am leaning towards going with either Jerramy Stevens (superb match up against SD, who are averaging 10.6 in a standard league to TE's ) or Heath Miller (OK match up against TEN - 14th worst in fantasy against TE's). Both of these are on the waiver wire.

1. Which TE do you prefer? Heath Miller or Jerramy Stevens?
  2. Would you bench Tony Scheffler and Kevin Boss for the any of the two TE's listed above? Remember neither Tony Scheffler (vs. Buffalo) nor Kevin Boss (vs. Carolina) have good match ups on paper and they both have been cold lately.

Lineup is below. Any advice is appreciated. Leave your link and I will answer yours.

12-Team League - PPR High Stakes Real Time Fantasy Sports

My Team (Night Pugs)

Starters

QB Jay Cutler (DEN)

RB Matt Forte (CHI)

RB Pierre Thomas (NO)

WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI)

WR Steve Smith (CAR)

WR Wes Welker (NE)

TE Tony Scheffler (DEN)

K Matt Prater (DEN)

D/ST Pittsburgh Steelers