[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Decisions All Around

baddfish2

Alright guys, let's hear who you like for my championship tilt. Leave a link and I'll try to answer all that I can back. Thanks

Standard Performance Scoring

Aaron Rodgers or Matt Cassel

Pick Two: Pierre Thomas, Adrian Peterson, Thomas Jones, Matt Forte

Pick Two: Steve Smith (Car), Antonio Bryant, Wes Welker

Toss in a Kicker Pick One: Jeff Reed or Garret Hartley

I'm a wreck right now ... head won't be right until kickoff!!!

Alright guys, let's hear who you like for my championship tilt. Leave a link and I'll try to answer all that I can back. Thanks

Hey Thanks for responding to my post.

Cassel

AP, (man you have some great Rb's) you have to like Thomas against the Liedowns but you cant go wrong with ANY two of your Rb's

Smith and throw a dart at welker or bryant if it were me I'd go with Bryant he's been hot lately

I think you have to go with the dome kicker in Hartley plus he's playing the Liedowns (might translate to just extra points)

Thanks again for answering mine.

I have a lot of the same players between my two leagues.

I'm going with Rodgers over Warner and McNabb. I really don't know how bad it is right now in N.E. - if it's awful, I think you have to sit Cassel and go with Rodgers, but if it is not a complete blizzard, then I think Cassel may do very well against an Arizona team that's not really playing for much and seemingly has a lot going against them.

I think you must go with Pierre Thomas this week and I think AP is due to score at least 1 TD this week and maybe more than that. I think T. Jones will do well today (I have him in both leagues), but I think the other two guys will outproduce him.

I'm going with A. Bryant today in both of my leagues. Same comment about Welker as I had for Cassel. I also think S. Smith can still be effective taking short throws and turning them into long gains - the long ball is probably going to be a rarity tonight with really high winds predicted at Giants stadium.

Kicker - flip a coin. Hartley is indoors and I'm starting him, but you may be getting a lot of XPs instead of FGs. Reed could be in a defensive struggle that ends up 12-9. Weather doesn't look awful for him.

Thanks for the response to my post.

Rodgers, Pierre, Petersen, S Smith, A Bryant, Reed.

Hnag in there.... I am a wreck too. Injuries, weather, etc. All the marbles on the line today in two Superbowls.