[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Boldin out? Breaston?

Kurve

Hearing that Boldin is out i was thinking about sitting Chris Johnson TEN out on the W/R spot and mayb put in Breaston or should i keep Cjohnson in and remove Royal on my last active WR spot and put in Breaston instead what do you guys think

Chris Johnson vs Pitt (best run defense)

Breaston vs Pats

Royal vs Bills

With all the news about the horrible weather in Boston it may be smart to stay away from the passing game (even though I'm starting Moss). And then there is the chance that Warner may not play the entire game. It's a risk that could pay off, but if you have the luxury to make a safer play here I think I would do that.

With all the news about the horrible weather in Boston it may be smart to stay away from the passing game (even though I'm starting Moss). And then there is the chance that Warner may not play the entire game. It's a risk that could pay off, but if you have the luxury to make a safer play here I think I would do that.

yeah just heard about the bad weather i think i will stay away wonder if i then should just plug in someone else for johnson im just kinda held back and normally i wouldnt question johnson but against pitt scarey matchup i think pittsburgh will beat tenn as well . hmmm