[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Suggestions

My league is considering adding a one or two player keeper for next season. I don't have great options, but do have some decent ones. As this year's champ, I am fine doing this if the rest of the league agrees. That said, I'd like to solicit opinions on players to keep. My team is in my sig.

Team keeper ranking:

1: MJD (team not great, but O-line should be better next year, and he should get a larger % of touches than this year)

2: Matt Ryan (not a tier one QB, but should show improvement in 2nd year and has show impressive resolve this year on a team with promise)

3: Greg Jennings (probably not as much upside as some WRs but has been very reliable and consistent, has a good QB that throws a good amount)

4: LT (does the decline continue???)

5: McNabb (too much uncertainty in the situation, but could be great in the right system)

6: Addai (no thank you)

7: Bryant (love what he's done in TBB this year, been on a tear, but not keeper material)

Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance. You guys have been a big help all year...

I assume you can decide next year? If so, wait to see who is released by other teams and to see how guys are playing in preseason before making any decisions.

That said, I don't really see that you've got a clear cut 1st round pick. MJD definitely leads your team, so keep him.

I don't see Matt Ryan as being worthy of a 2nd round pick. Maybe 6th round next year.

I'd put Jennings as your second pick.

LT and Addai are huge questionmarks that can't be answered until next year.

+1

Thanks guys, yes I'd assume we'd pick next year.

It sounds like I should vote for 1 keeper instead of more, and likely use it on MJD. But wait until next year to decide...

As for Ryan vs Jennings, I was kinda basing my ranking on the huddle positional keeper rank that came out today. Ryan 8th QB, GJ 11th WR. RBs usually go first then QBs, then WRs...

Thanks again.