[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 Championship, Need help at WR: Northcutt, Mark Clayon or Muhammed?

dfine

I know. I am in a league that go to the 17 week. Of course my team has gotten injured or is going to be rested.

WR and TE are the same in my league. I have to start 4 WR each week and must have 6 WR on my roster.

10% yardage, 5 points TD's,. NO PPR

I am definitely going to start Dwayne Bowe and Kevin Walter. Here is my other 4 remaining

Anquan Boldin(If he is going to play I would play him)

Santonio Holmes(He might only play a half)

Devin Hester(very inconsistent)

Chad Johnson(Done, gone, forgotten)

If Boldin is playing, there is my 3rd WR, than I would only need 1.

Here is who is available

Dennis Northcutt at Baltimore (I know it is a tough matchup, but did well the past few weeks. Someone has to catch the ball for Jags)

Mark Clayton vs Jac(Great matchup, but if NE loses at 1:00 PM, than Baltimore game would be worth nothing and they may rest their players)

Mushin Muhammed at NO(Good matchup, but not much upside, had 43 yards early in the year.

Lastly is John Carlson of Seattle at Arizona. He has been money lately, even though he is just a Tight End

What would you do? Who do you pick up?

i'd definitely pick up muhammaed. carolina wants this win and can get it through the air. i'd play mo before any of the guys you have listed, except bowe.

for your second play i would go carlson. arizona is just terrible at pass coverage (well, really everything but throwing the ball) and carlson can and should quite a few catches and a td against them.

Edited by dino88