[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desparate Championship Game Advice

ozzy060

I am in a 2 week championship game and I am down 16 points going into week 17.

I need to start 1 flex player and 1 WR out of this group:

- Hixon (this would be my first choice if I knew he was going to play the game. The huddle seems to think he will sit, but I have not seen anything outside of the huddle that thinks that will be the case)

- Braylon Edwards (yikes)

- Bernard Berrian - NYG (bad matchup for a streaky player)

- Dennis Northcutt - BAL (coming off back to back 100 yard games but playing against Baltimore)

- LaMant Jordan - will probably play him if its a snowy game in Buffalo, otherwise he is probably not worth it

- Josh Morgan - WAS - The huddle had him in their free agent forecast but then doesn't even mention him in their start/bench list?

- Lee Higgins - coming off consecutive TD weeks, but do I want to start an Oakland receiver?

Thanks so much for the help!

John O.

I would put Jordan in the flex as well. Based on the last couple of weeks, there seems to be a pretty good chance that he'll score.

As for the WR spot, I tend to agree with ts there as well. It's kind of tough to bench Berrian for a group of guys that haven't really proven themselves (outside of Edwards who's on his fourth QB against one of the best defenses in football). Higgins is kind of tempting. He's a guy I would definitely look at if I needed to pick up someone on waivers in a deep league, but I still don't think you start him over Berrian, especially since this is a must win game for the Vikes and meaningless for the Giants.

Edited by tomfin2000

I am in a 2 week championship game and I am down 16 points going into week 17.

I need to start 1 flex player and 1 WR out of this group:

- Hixon (this would be my first choice if I knew he was going to play the game. The huddle seems to think he will sit, but I have not seen anything outside of the huddle that thinks that will be the case)

- Braylon Edwards (yikes)

- Bernard Berrian - NYG (bad matchup for a streaky player)

- Dennis Northcutt - BAL (coming off back to back 100 yard games but playing against Baltimore)

- LaMant Jordan - will probably play him if its a snowy game in Buffalo, otherwise he is probably not worth it

- Josh Morgan - WAS - The huddle had him in their free agent forecast but then doesn't even mention him in their start/bench list?

- Lee Higgins - coming off consecutive TD weeks, but do I want to start an Oakland receiver?

Thanks so much for the help!

John O.

Is Berrian playing for sure? Because he is unsure as of this writing I will rule him out.

Jordan for sure, he can run and catch it so that is that. Also a good team, good coach and he is playing well. So that leaves a wr. Morgan maybe but I am ignorant of his playing status, i.e. how much he plays and how he has been doing. Isnt Bryant catching everything there? So by process of elimination I say Edwards. He is always a potential big game player. Your right about Higgins- sucky team cant trust it. Morgan- to tough a d. IF Berrian is playing than start him without question otherwise go with Jordan and Edwards. IMO

Can you help me? Cassel, Romo or Thigpen? At the moment I am going with Cassel.