[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 RB's to start, LJ, MJD, C. Benson, Frank Gore or Maurice Morris?

dfine

10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

Which 3 of these RB's would you start. Remember some are 1 PM games, some are 4 PM games.

Larry Johnson vs Cinc.(1 PM game, Experts expect him not to do well and or Jamaal Charles will see more carries. I am not sure of that. Herm still needs to secure a job for next year)

Maurice Jones Drew at Baltimore(4 PM game, tough game, but if NE loses Baltimore will sit down starters. But Drew is hurt, but vows to play. He did do well against Tenn, who is a good team against the run)

Cedric Benson at KC(He is the only player, believe it or not, who I think is a must play this week)

Frank Gore vs Washington (If he was healthy he would be a must start, but the 4 PM game could cause problems if Drew and Gore don't play and I don't start LJ at 1 PM)

Maurice Morris at Arizona(He could do well, but if Jones Drew is healthy and plays, Jones Drew would be better because of the chance of scoring)

That is my dilemma, Which 3 would you start?

I first thought Benson, LJ and Maurice Drew. But could throw in Morris if Drew doesn't play. If all the games were at the same time I would go Drew, Benson and Morris.

What would you guru's do. Please help me win my first championship ever!!

I think LJ and Benson are your strongest plays. Gore is probable, but two things factor in: WAS is actually pretty solid v the run and it's his knee. In a game that is totally meaningless to SF, why risk arguably your best player if he's gimpy? MJD is the best start, he's probable, Fragile Fred is a memory, and MJD gets TD love. I'd check the pregame in the morning just to be sure, but I'd only use Morris if MJD is out. Most of SEA'a offensive resurgence has been in the pass game, and Morris gets no looks in the red zone. This said, I hope MJD crashes and burns since my opp has him :D but I fear him.

Good luck :wacko: I could use your opinions at:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=278113

Now that it is 11:30 AM et on Sunday, what should I do?

Should I go Benson, Larry Johnson and Maurice Jones Drew. Or should I not start Johson and start Frank Gore or Maurice Morris. My big problem is that if Gore and Drew somehow don't play, I would be stuck with Benson and Morris, and not have a third back. This is for the championship.

Please let me know what I should do. 1 1/2 hours left!!