[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy advice week 17

Flip_Side

On Sunday, during the Miami-Jets(uck) game, do I drink an IPA or a Porter? Chicken wings or nachos

Neither stick to a keg full of Coors like myself.

Chicken wings and nachos.

Do you get points per reception? Because the toilet might be recepting a ton....

I'd go w/ a bottle of vodka. Start around 9am so you can finish the bottle before noon. Skip the nachos and the wings. You'll wake up Monday and won't know who won the game and you won't have anything nasty to throw up.

That's possibly the worst idea i've ever heard in my life.

For anyone still playing like me, I'm here to help.

Post your WDIS questions with scoring system

:wacko:

Our championship was last week and I choked completely!!! I am embarrassed to tell you what I did.

In our league we give the lions share of money to total points through week 17. Now I am behind but have a slim chance to redeem myself. So some help please, just in case I can pull this off. Our scoring system is based on yardage and td's but not ppr. We start 2rbs and 2wrs and one flex.

QB's: Romo, Cassel, Thigpen

RB's: D Williams, Turner, C Johnson, Lynch, Stewart

WR's: A Johnson, Royal, V Jackson, Holmes

TE: Olsen, H Miller

K: Bironas, K Brown

D: Falcons, Panthers

Our championship was last week and I choked completely!!! I am embarrassed to tell you what I did.

In our league we give the lions share of money to total points through week 17. Now I am behind but have a slim chance to redeem myself. So some help please, just in case I can pull this off. Our scoring system is based on yardage and td's but not ppr. We start 2rbs and 2wrs and one flex.

qb- cassel

rb- d.williams/turner

wr- a.johnson/v.jackson

flx- royal

te- olsen

k- k.brown

d- falcons

good luck

Don't use vodka when whiskey is so much better,

I am still playing, and playing for the championship. week two of a two week match up and i'm up by 8 points. PPR league with bonuses for 100 yrd games and 20+ yard runs. WDIS Betts, Portis, orJackson(BuF)

Portis

QB- Thigpen- I think him and Cassel have a similar game but Thigpen has been hot lately and he's a safe bet Vs Cincy.

RB- Williams and Turner

WR- Johnson and Jackson

TE- Olsen

K- Bironas

D- Falcons

Flex- Royal