[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defense and Kicker HELP?

dfine

First the kickers:

Scoring: 1 Point for XP, 0-34 yards = 3 Points, 35-49 = 5 points, 50 += 7 points

Jason Elam vs St. Louis( I have noticed a trend that Elam does well at home)

Ryan Longwell vs Giants(I have noticed a trend that Longwell doesn't do as well at home)

I am leaning towards Elam this week.

What do you think?

Defenses:

Scoring: 1 point for Interception, Sacks, Fumble Recoveries, 5 points for safeties. Hold offense to 0 points you get 15 points. Hold to 3 points you get 10 points. All defensive and special team scores are worth 10 points.

Minnesota vs Giants (When David Carr comes in could be a field day)

Baltimore vs Jacksonville(could destroy them, but if NE loses the game could be meaningless. NE game is at 1, Baltimore at 4PM)

I was leaning towards Baltimore, but a little unsure.

What do you think?

First the kickers:

Scoring: 1 Point for XP, 0-34 yards = 3 Points, 35-49 = 5 points, 50 += 7 points

Jason Elam vs St. Louis( I have noticed a trend that Elam does well at home)

Ryan Longwell vs Giants(I have noticed a trend that Longwell doesn't do as well at home)

I am leaning towards Elam this week.

What do you think?

Defenses:

Scoring: 1 point for Interception, Sacks, Fumble Recoveries, 5 points for safeties. Hold offense to 0 points you get 15 points. Hold to 3 points you get 10 points. All defensive and special team scores are worth 10 points.

Minnesota vs Giants (When David Carr comes in could be a field day)

Baltimore vs Jacksonville(could destroy them, but if NE loses the game could be meaningless. NE game is at 1, Baltimore at 4PM)

I was leaning towards Baltimore, but a little unsure.

What do you think?

I have Baltimore D as well, so I appreciate your post. Ugh - this is the problem with week 17 championships - there are so many variables and playing motivation is one of them. In spite of this I would go with Baltimore D at home, simply because they are the best D right now and you would hate yourself if they score a Def TD and you did not start them. Jacksonville did put up a strong showing last week vs. Indy but Baltimore D has more motivation to win. Plus I think NE will beat the Bills.

The kicker is not as easy, typically you go with the dome kicker at home, but Elam is playing at home as well and appears to be the hotter kicker of the two. This is kind of a coin flip, but Elam is who I would start here.

Please answer mine ... :wacko: