[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB?

EZ Money 36

I cant start Peyton this week since he's only gonna play a series or two.....so i picked up a couple of QBs of the waiver wire......they arent the best options, but i think they are both better than Peyton. Here goes......

Jeff Garcia home vs oakland..........TB is still in the playoff hunt, so he has something to play for. I dont think Garcia is 100% healthy, but hes a gamer

Seneca Wallace at Arizona......Seattle has nothing to play for but pride, and to send their coach off on a win. Ariz D has been horrible lately, but will they right the ship at home this week vs a bad Seattle team?

Lots of questions and hopefully I can get back some answers to make sense of all this.

This is for the league title this week, so any help is appreciated, thanks in advance and enjoy the last week of Fantasy Football everyone.