[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Running Backs

eddiejc18

I am in a PPR league, receptions are big for me......

Mo Morris or Sammy Morris, Frank Gore, Warrick Dunn and Lamont Jordan.....

I am leaning toward Gore who is my stud and is back, and Sammy Morris because he has been running well and New England needs the win... But I hate playing New England Backs with Belichiks constant changes.... Dunn has a good matchup at home against Oakland but has been sharing alot of carries with Cadillac and rarely sees the end zone... Mo Morris has been playing well as of late and would like a starting job next year .... I have to start two....... Help

Tossup but ... I think I'd try Gore ... then a crapshoot between Morris, Morris & Lamont. Mo Morris is probably the "home run" play while Sammy is the "safe" bet for decent if unspectacular numbers. Lamont is a total wildcard, he could get you 15/0 or 75/2 who knows which? My gut tells me Sammy is the play, but don't be dissapointed if you do use him & Mo shows up just as big or Lamont / Faulk steals all of the "Sammy" touchdowns.

Edited by ts