[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Curious....

jaxfactor

My TD-only league has 17 weeks with no playoffs. A very disappointing FF season for me, if not totally ugly. This is my last chance to at least get my $100 back for this league. I'm playing the 1st place team and have a chance to knock him out of the grand prize. I'm alive for a $ spot myself(top 4) and need the win and a little help. I'll give you my whole roster and who I'm starting. Not looking for someone to choose my lineup for me. I'm just curious as to who you guys would start. Alot of luck involved in TD-only leagues and the fact that my bread and butter RB Jacobs will probably not play is killing me.

My Roster:

Warner

Schaub

Jacobs

McClain

D. Ward

S. Morris

J. Stewart

TO

A. Johnson

A. Bryant

D. Avery

T. Holt

Witten

V. Shiancoe

G. Hartley

Who I have penciled in:

Warner

McClain

Stewart(if Belichek wasn't screwing people by playing L. Jordan I'd have Morris in here)

TO

A. Johnson

Shiancoe (If Witten's health wasn't iffy, he'd be a no-brainer and still might be)

Hartley

I'm waivering on QB, RB, and TE as my WRs are solid.

Who would you play? I may change my QB, TE, but I've pretty much made up my mind at RB. We also play IDPs so I won't get into that as it's a crapshoot in a TD-only league. TIA

ETA: I've lost 3 times by one lousy point.

Edited by jaxfactor

Can't argue with the WRs.

Warner bugs me. I'm sure you know the Cardinals have been flat since they clinched a playoff spot. Maybe he rebounds from his bad snow game last week and does well and maybe not. I'd think about using Schaub here.

Stewart doesn't seem to do well on the road. Maybe Morris or Ward.

TJax seems to have a good rapport with Shiancoe and Witten is banged up like you said. I'd stick with Shiancoe.

Good luck.

I think you have the correct lineup selected ... one could argue about using Morris at one RB slot, or about Schaub over Warner, but since it sounds like you might need to swing for the fences to have a chance at winning today, my guess is that the players you already have in the lineup are your best "boom or bust" chance for generating multiple-score games.