[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does SD do with Sproles next year

cmutts

No. He does not become the outright man next year in SD. LT is still the man in SD. However, he may become one of the two RB "guys' in SD.

Sproles will test the FA market. My guess is that if some team is wiling to offer him starter money, actually make him the starter, and commit to him the lion share of carries, he will go to that team. If not, his next choice would be to get starter money in a split backfield. If he does not get the first scenario (starter money and starter job) and SD is willing to pay him mid-tier starter dough to split carries with LT next year, I bet he stays in SD. If the Bolts are not willing to pony up, he will leave for the money and split carries elsewhere.

Considering LT's age and injuries the past two years, the only way Sproles is not a Charger next year is if the bidding just gets way out of control.

(for the record, I am not a SD homer...but I "invested" in M.Turner two years ago in my keeper league and have done the same with Sproles this year - though my expectations are infinitely lower with Sproles)

Edited by SpinalTapp

SD is best off getting rid of LT while he has a little value left. Keep Sproles and said good bye to Tomlinson who did nothing for me all season until I didn't need him and he gets 3 scores and 90 yards.