[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas vs OSU

sacosud

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all wish he'd give up this weird 2 QB thing he has decided to try. One thing I will say that's always bothered me about Tressel......and it sounds like it should be a good thing. He's almost TOO loyal to his Seniors. Boeckmann waited to start classes to even red shirt because Troy Smith was playing. He postponed his eligiblility just so he'd have a chance to start his last two years. This is his last game and Tress is giving him some work.

And breaking the flow of the offense IMO.

Plus.....this getting in the red zone then shooting ourselves in the foot......has been an ongoing problem this year. Drives me BATTY! :wacko:

we know the Big 10 stinks this year, but wow how much did everyone overestimate the "strength" of the Big 12, what a joke.

They flat out didn't go play anyone in NC - and we just never knew if all the highly ranked teams were legit or not, well now we know

Big 12 is :wacko: O V E R R A T E D

we know the Big 10 stinks this year, but wow how much did everyone overestimate the "strength" of the Big 12, what a joke.

They flat out didn't go play anyone in NC - and we just never knew if all the highly ranked teams were legit or not, well now we know

Big 12 is :D O V E R R A T E D

Give it a when I wore my first dressing rest already. :wacko: You have gone from one of the best college posters around here to someone I can't even stand reading anymore, because its the same thing every time now.

Big 12 is :D O V E R R A T E D

Are you just a broken record. Seriously, You have repeated this like a dozen times.

BTW, How many times did you say OU deserved to be in the NC game. Let me guess that has changed as well. :wacko:

Give it a when I wore my first dressing rest already. :wacko: You have gone from one of the best college posters around here to someone I can't even stand reading anymore, because its the same thing every time now.

He is a Zona fan, yet when they win, did he even post about that. But he sure is in every Big 12 post spewing the same spew.

This dude cant spell, and doesnt even make valid arguments most of the time. Not sure what he ever posted that made you think he was any good to begin with.

yer right- point taken.........I am just over this whole system. First we had it with OSU and Michigan not venturing out of the Big 10 , and this year with TT, Texas not playing anyone out of conference to gauge how strong they are -

Texas just doesn't impress me that much- USC and Utah are both better football teams.

and Cincy yer right - that helmet to helmet call was horrible.

Edited by wildcat2334

That was 2 hands to the head, what are you watching. And Im not even a Texas fan, but that was completely obvious.

It was a bad call. Much like the 12 no call offensive holding on OSU and the no call illegal hands to the face on OSU O line.

These refs suck.