[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 dynasty team needs

nolefan

10 year dynasty league

10 teams

start- 1-QB, 2- RBs, 3-WR/TEs, 1-flex, 1-k

1PT/ 10 yard rush and rec

1PT/20 yards pass

all TDs 6PTs

no PPR

won back to back Superbowls and 3 out of the last 5.

just got the 1.07 rookie pick

what do i need for 2009?

Can I make a run at a 3 peat with some young players and vets

is it time to move LT and/or Portis?

trade offer on the table

I get- gore and the 2.17

i give colston and the 1.07

roster

QBs

J Cutler

M Cassel

M Ryan

T Edwards

RBs

S Slaton

S Jackson

A Peterson- Chi

C Portis

D Sproles

R Torain

T Bell

L Tomlinson

A Pittman

WR/TEs

L Moore

M Colston

R Wayne

D Bess

M Harrison

T Holt

A Gates

P Burress

K

K Brown

I don't think that was a good trade. Gore may turn out to be big in 2009 but he was supposed to bust out in 2007 and 2008 and it never happened. You have great RB depth but are lacking WR's and traded away your best one. You could seriously put Gore as your #4 RB. I know depth is nice but the idea is to put the best starting lineup out there.

For WR's i would go after Braylon Edwards as I see him rebounding and you could probably get him on the cheap. But this isn't a suggestion based on trading LT or Portis.

got this offer on the table

i give- portis and cassell(brady owner)

i get bowe and griese(no value)

i really like Bowe and it helps me at WR. thoughts?

I think you're giving up a bit too much. And I love Bowe. I feel Portis is a good straight-up trade for Bowe, adding Cassell is just too much. Portis is still young, he's one of the few true workhorses out there. But I do see him slipping a bit due to his big work load. Bowe is awesome, but who's going to be throwing him the rock next year? That situation is bad. Plus Cassell is going to start somewhere and he's shown he can get the job done.

I think you're giving up a bit too much. And I love Bowe. I feel Portis is a good straight-up trade for Bowe, adding Cassell is just too much. Portis is still young, he's one of the few true workhorses out there. But I do see him slipping a bit due to his big work load. Bowe is awesome, but who's going to be throwing him the rock next year? That situation is bad. Plus Cassell is going to start somewhere and he's shown he can get the job done.

i took it. who knows what will happen with Cassel. made 2 trades and here is how i see them

I traded portis, colston, cassel

i got gore and bowe

gore > portis in dynasty- love both but value gore more b/c he is younger

bowe > colston- think is more talented than colston. most dynasty owners will value colston more b/c of brees.

i took it. who knows what will happen with Cassel. made 2 trades and here is how i see them

I traded portis, colston, cassel

i got gore and bowe

gore > portis in dynasty- love both but value gore more b/c he is younger

bowe > colston- think is more talented than colston. most dynasty owners will value colston more b/c of brees.

That was a good trade, although I would have asked for a pick to compensate for Cassel. I love both Gore and Bowe this year and for years to come.

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely try to get Moss. You don't need Ryan, you have Cutler, who already is a stud QB. Moss will have 2-3 good if not great years left and you need WRs! And I love Bowe, he will be top 10 for years to come. If you only could get Calvin Johnson! ;-) Good luck.