[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Computer help - Markypaw-pc

alchico

This icon showed up in my bottom toolbar. It says "windows media player has found markypaw-pc" when i click on it i have the option to, Open, disable future notifications or Exit. tried google and it doesnt bring anything up. What do i do now. I hate clicking on anything that i don't know what it is.

Un-related, for the past 2 weeks my IE icons (shortcuts) that i use to open the internet are not working. I have have to click on them numerous times before it will start. It's never the same amount. Sometimes it will load on the 1st try but mostly it takes 4-8 tries before it fires up. I've run my virus software (webroot) but it isn't finding anything. This is getting pretty annoying. Once it opens i'm not have any problems surfing the net. :wacko:

Depending on which version of media player you have running, it will look for other media centers on the network, usually broadcasting their presence using UPnP. It allows you to open and play media on the other system. Sounds like the computer is seeing another computer on the network. markypaw-pc is the name assigned to the other system.

Not sure what to make of your IE problem.

Depending on which version of media player you have running, it will look for other media centers on the network, usually broadcasting their presence using UPnP. It allows you to open and play media on the other system. Sounds like the computer is seeing another computer on the network. markypaw-pc is the name assigned to the other system.

Not sure what to make of your IE problem.

The task bar or notification area? (Taskbar on the bottom and notification area is lower right corner by the clock)

Re-boot you computer, then...

If it's on the notification area, I can help turn it off.

If it's on the task bar...I'm not sure, as nothing should come up on the taskbar after a re-boot.

It sounds like it found another network in your area. Are you on a wireless router?

D/L Firefox and see if you can get on w/ one click. What ver# of IE?

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Keep in touch!