[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commissioner

dauby

Hi All,

I have a question for you. We have a 14 team league and the entry fee is a small fee of $65. For the past few years have been using a particular website that I as commissioner had to do the waivers every week. I as the commissioner always did my waivers Tuesday morning and print them out with the date and time on it just for proof. Once in a while later in the week if I catch some news about a particular player I might go in and change my waivers but I DO NOT go into the admin page and check out other owners waivers. The problem is that there is always an owner or two that accuse me of cheating saying I go in the admin page and see who is picking up who and change my waivers and steal a particular player from them. I got fed up with the bickering this year and said I am resigning at the end of this football season so find another commissioner. Now nobody is stepping forward and the league wants me to stay and be the commissioner. So I am considering it if I can find a website that does the waivers from worst to first and that the commissioner cant see who everybody is waiving. So does anybody know of a good website that will do this or any idea’s about this issue.

Thanks, Dauby

PS: Grown men bickering over $65 come on.

http://www.myfantasyleague.com

It has an option to not allow the commish to see others' upcoming transactions. The commish is technically able to change this option, but an e-mail is sent to all league members whenever this option is changed, so tell the league this part too.

A big second to this reccomendataion.

While I am a very big fan of MFL and all of its options and stunning customer service, to be fair you can also check out:

rtsports

cbs (yuck)

yahoo