[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT trade offer

mark b

Guys, I am in a dynasty league with a rookie draft. I have an old team with no chance of winning my division but could get a wildcard. I have been offered the 2.1 and 2.4 pick for LT. I have Jacobs, Fatdale and a host of rabble after that. My thinking is since I can't win, trade LT and start rebuilding. This is the best of three offers I have received. Please advise.

Guys, I am in a dynasty league with a rookie draft. I have an old team with no chance of winning my division but could get a wildcard. I have been offered the 2.1 and 2.4 pick for LT. I have Jacobs, Fatdale and a host of rabble after that. My thinking is since I can't win, trade LT and start rebuilding. This is the best of three offers I have received. Please advise.

Is this IDP or not. How many teams.

IF not IDP, and 12 teams or more, what kind of player can you get at 13 or later in the draft in a offensive only league.

Personally Id hold onto LT and deal him when his value is high. IF healthy he is a top 10 overall player and someone will give you something better than these picks.

Is this IDP or not. How many teams.

IF not IDP, and 12 teams or more, what kind of player can you get at 13 or later in the draft in a offensive only league.

Personally Id hold onto LT and deal him when his value is high. IF healthy he is a top 10 overall player and someone will give you something better than these picks.

12 team idp 53 man roster.

I'd take that trade and start a rebuild with an infusion of rookie rB's. With the 13/16h picks in a 12 team IDP league, your bound to get a promising young RB and a WR if you so choose. Thats actually a pretty good offer for an aging RB.

I'd take that trade and start a rebuild with an infusion of rookie rB's. With the 13/16h picks in a 12 team IDP league, your bound to get a promising young RB and a WR if you so choose. Thats actually a pretty good offer for an aging RB.

I would hold on to L.T. After he works out his contract with the Chargers, or not. I would wait until word is solid to where he's playing. I think in the end , he means more then than he does before we find out whats up with him. But still, he's a nice start to a fantasy team. I would not let him go.

I would hold on to L.T. After he works out his contract with the Chargers, or not. I would wait until word is solid to where he's playing. I think in the end , he means more then than he does before we find out whats up with him. But still, he's a nice start to a fantasy team. I would not let him go.

I'm a LT owner myself, but his situation dictates that he starts a rebuilding process. LT has 3 more years as a FF factor. If he can get 2 early 2nd round draft picks for him, he's on his way to rebuilding his franchise. As a fan of taking over horrible dynasty teams and turning them into contenders, I can tell you I would take this trade and look forward to the draft.

I'm a LT owner myself, but his situation dictates that he starts a rebuilding process. LT has 3 more years as a FF factor. If he can get 2 early 2nd round draft picks for him, he's on his way to rebuilding his franchise. As a fan of taking over horrible dynasty teams and turning them into contenders, I can tell you I would take this trade and look forward to the draft.

I have to say that I agree with this. Even if LT returns to form this year which obviously won't be record-breaking form, rather just Top 5 material, it's really just a short term run for you. However, by dealing LT and grabbing to early 2nd rounders, you have a solid shot at landing some pretty impressive, right out of the gate contributors for a much longer period of time. If you still feel hesitant on this deal, maybe you can convince the other owner to swap some mid-late round picks (within round) with you and move up a bit.

I would not get 2 seconds in return for LT. You could get way more IMO. I know if the guy in my league was trading LT, I would offer more.

Would you give $30 to someone you OWE from a fantasy football league instead of being a welcher?

Would you give $30 to someone you OWE from a fantasy football league instead of being a welcher?

Been dealing with this guy in the Pierre Thomas thread and I knew I had heard of him before. :wacko: Be very careful as caps really hurt his feelings. :D