[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade

Hey. I just got offered a trade for Plamer and Dmac. I would give up Chris Johnson. Im not sure if i should do this or not.

My team is this at QB and RB:

Campbell, Jason WAS QB

Clemens, Kellen NYJ QB

Collins, Kerry TEN QB

Garcia, Jeff TBB QB

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Duckett, T.J. SEA RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Jones, Julius SEA RB

McClain, Le'Ron BAL RB

McGahee, Willis BAL RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

I also have the 1.1 pick so idk if i should wait to draft a rb or qb or what.

We start 2 QBs. 3 Rbs.

I need Some Help. Thanks to everyone who replies.

Only because you are starting 2 QB's would I do this trade. You have 4 QB's right now that could very well be benched or retired next year. You need QB and getting Dmac is small consolation for losing C.Johnson, but at least its a body with upside.

im not sure about this one Taz, Palmer will rebound but has Ocho Psycho as his only receiving target and DMac is a pretty big question mark, on a team that a decently deep at RB. The 2QB roster requirement makes this seem like a no brainer but i cant help to think that you could probably get more while Johnsons value is up there...especially in a dynasty.

...and in a dynasty i think you would be crazy to draft a QB at the 1.01...seems like you have to take Wells, Moreno, Crabtree, or Maclin there. maybe trade down to see what you could get?

im not sure about this one Taz, Palmer will rebound but has Ocho Psycho as his only receiving target and DMac is a pretty big question mark, on a team that a decently deep at RB. The 2QB roster requirement makes this seem like a no brainer but i cant help to think that you could probably get more while Johnsons value is up there...especially in a dynasty.

...and in a dynasty i think you would be crazy to draft a QB at the 1.01...seems like you have to take Wells, Moreno, Crabtree, or Maclin there. maybe trade down to see what you could get?

I have my reasons on this one :wacko: so I can't really comment any further.

L. Coles signed a 4 yr deal with Cincy, so him and ocho will start.

good point, forgot about this one...id still shop around Johnson to other owners, see if you can get a bidding war started. Im not sold on DMac...

O Ok. I just traded for Mcnabb so idk if i should still do this trade. I got Mcnabb for 1.6 1.13 and henderson, so i didnt give up that much. And i was thinking about draftin Moreno at 1.1 because I have pretty good wrs.

Wrs:

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Clayton, Michael TBB WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Parrish, Roscoe BUF WR

Urban, Jerheme ARI WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Idk. Do u still think I should do that or try to shop Cj around for more or just keep him.

Thanks

O Ok. I just traded for Mcnabb so idk if i should still do this trade. I got Mcnabb for 1.6 1.13 and henderson, so i didnt give up that much. And i was thinking about draftin Moreno at 1.1 because I have pretty good wrs.

Wrs:

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Clayton, Michael TBB WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Parrish, Roscoe BUF WR

Urban, Jerheme ARI WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Idk. Do u still think I should do that or try to shop Cj around for more or just keep him.

Thanks

Well you can keep CJ now and still draft a RB or WR. Your in good shape. Too late now, but I think you overpaid for McNabb.