[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

little trade advice

I'm in a keeper ppr league. Another owner offered L. Johnson, B. Edwards, D. Keller for A. Boldin and D. Ward. My other rb's are, A. Peterson, M. Barber, P. Thomas. Wr's are R. Moss, W. Welker, B. Marshall, L. Evans. Te's are Witten and Olsen. Would like to know if this trade helps me this coming year. If its good for the future, or if it would be a bad trade on my part. We start 1 qbs, 2-3 rbs, 3-4 wrs, 1-2 te.

Edited by flying dutchman

It would help to have more info ... starting lineup requirements, keeper duration-cost of each keeper, full roster/position requirements if any, etc. But w/o any additional info - seems to me that the decision hinges in part on what you think of Ward's chances to produce in TBB are vs Thomas chances to be the man for the NOS.

Edwards + Keller << Boldin

LJ > Ward (presumably, but could be by a lot or a little)

... if Thomas gets 275 carries next year, do you really need LJ over Ward if the former costs you Boldin? Not sure what to expect from Ward in TBB at this point, so I can understand why you'd entertain offers for him ... but I have difficulty with the idea of losing Boldin, especially in a PPR league. I'd give this some serious thought before you pull the trigger.

Edited by ts