[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade

Hey. Im trying to see wat I can get for 1.1 and Campbell. I got an offer For Portis and Lance Moore. I wanted to kno if I should keep them or could I get more for them. I'm trying to upgrade at RB.

My team is this at QB and RB:

Campbell, Jason WAS QB

Clemens, Kellen NYJ QB

Collins, Kerry TEN QB

Garcia, Jeff TBB QB

Mcnabb, Donovan PHI QB

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Duckett, T.J. SEA RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Jones, Julius SEA RB

McClain, Le'Ron BAL RB

McGahee, Willis BAL RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

We start 2 QBs. 3 Rbs.

Thanks For The Advice.

I'm with Opie.

Pass on this particular deal.

I'm not neccessarily opposed to dealing the 1.1 pick or Campbell, but both of those assets have more value to your team given your lineup requirements than the players you are receiving. Portis, whom I general like more than most, is not a viable long term RB in a dynasty at this point, and well, I have to hope Moore would not have a significant impact on your team.

You don't list your WRs or your lineup reqs there, but I will assume that Moore is not a significant upgrade there (if he is, then we got problems)

Right now, I would suggest passing on this deal and either going for the best RB that lands in the best scenario with the 1.1 pick or solicit other offers.

The only way I would consider this deal was if adding Portis to the lineup would be the final piece to put you over the top as a championship contender, but the lack of depth at QB in a start 2 QB league, especially if you give up Campbell, makes me think this would not be the case..