[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do u think about these Wrs.

I'd trade em for picks if possible.

Parrish can have some value if you get individual points for kick/punt returns.

Wade could have some value if he can beat out Rice and Harvin for the starting spot (not extremely likely IMO).

IMO, Jones value is minimal. With Crabtree, Bruce, likely morgan and possibly Hill ahead of him, his chances of getting significant action are slim to none barring injuries to the above mentioned players.

I'd trade em for picks if possible.

Parrish can have some value if you get individual points for kick/punt returns.

Wade could have some value if he can beat out Rice and Harvin for the starting spot (not extremely likely IMO).

IMO, Jones value is minimal. With Crabtree, Bruce, likely morgan and possibly Hill ahead of him, his chances of getting significant action are slim to none barring injuries to the above mentioned players.

+1

You can probably get decent value for Parrish, but there are more than a few rookie WRs that I'd take a flyer on before keeping him on my roster...I don't have any love for Jones/Wade

Heres my starting Wrs:

Bowe, D

Edwards, B

Moore, L

Moss, S

White, R

What do u think about:

Bobby Wade

Brandon Jones

Roccosh Parrish

Should I try to trade them for like a late draft pick or do u think they will do anything this yr.

Your starting WRs are very solid, IMO. How many do you start? I'd say you if you want anything valuable (a high draft pick or upgrade another position) you will need to move one of your starters. If you start 3 or less WRs, you can certainly afford to get rid of one of your starting WRs. If you're going to make a trade (presumably to improve your team), why not be agressive and get something of real value? Getting a low draft pick or a below-average player at another position is a rookie move, IMO.