[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league mega trade offer

In my dynasty league (keep players as long as you want as long as you can keep them under the cap - $35 cap for 30 players)

The players salary raises $1 every other year to keep them.

I have been offered T-Brady ($4.10) and M-Turner ($1.10)

He wants P-Rivers ($1.10), B-Marshall (.10), S-Slaton (.10) and Vincent Jackson (.10)

Seems like I would be giving up too much but it is a TD heavy league and Brady (if healthy) and Turner are TD monsters where as the 4 guys he wants only Rivers has shown the ability to score a lot of TD's

Pass TD = 4, Rush/Rec = 6

1 pt at 200 yards pass + 1 pt per 50 yards after that

1 pt for rush/rec at 50 yards +1 pt per 25 after that

Who wins in that deal ?

Without seeing the rest of your roster Mr.Muto and without knowing the starting requirements, I can say for sure what I would do here.

I would tend to lean towards the Rivers side...ONLY cause I don't think Brady has proven himself to us in the FF world that he is 100% healthy. Would I have done this deal pre-injury? Not at those prices. You get to keep Rivers for $1.10 and Slaton for .10? At those prices, keeping them is the only logical conclusion.

• 2 weeks later...