[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie Draft- Picks 1.2 and 1.10

I have the 1.2 and 1.10 draft pick in the rookie draft. I don't know how what to pick. I was going to go Crabtree if he is there and then QB at 1.10 if there is one there. Another option was to go Qb at 1.2 and a Rb or Wr at 1.10. I need a backup for my bye weeks for my qbs. Then I need another decent rb and maybe another wr. The league is .5 PPR. I need help deciding.

Here is my team: (Qb, Rb, Wr shown Only)

Clemens, Kellen NYJ QB

Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Garcia, Jeff OAK QB

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB

Vick, Michael ATL QB (O)

Buckhalter, Cornell DEN RB

Duckett, T.J. SEA RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Jones, Julius SEA RB

Graham, Earnest TBB RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Jones, Brandon SFO WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Clayton, Michael BAL WR

Parrish, Roscoe BUF WR

Wade, Bobby MIN WR

Washington, Kelley BAL WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Edited by KillerFalcons

Your QBs and RBs look good. If I were you I would try and package the 1.02 and 1.10 for the 1.01 and a 2nd or 3rd to get Moreno with the 1.01. RB is your greatest need, and he is the safest RB in this rookie draft.

You literally have zip at RB. If the above doesn't work, I'd even go so far as to give up both your firsts for the 1.01 to get Moreno. You need immediate help there that I think only he will provide you. Otherwise just take Wells at there, or pray the 1st pick is Crabtree--leaving you with Moreno.

Definitely don't take Crabtree, unless you are able to move Edwards, White, or Bowe for a top RB first. Even then you would be better suited taking a RB. If you are set on taking a WR or QB (which you don't need either), do that at 1.10 if you're not able to move it. Harvin, Nicks, Maclin, Sanchez, Stafford--one or two of these guys will be there at the 10th pick...

QB is the last position I would consider addressing as you have Cutler and McNabb.

What happened to portis (he was on your roster in your trade thread from yesterday)?

At the 2, take whichever of the RBs is there that you like - Moreno, Wells, etc.

10 totally depends on who is there. There are a lot of WRs in decent situations this year, especially 2nd and 3rd rounders that were taken.

What is your TE situation (is this a TE required league?)? There are a number of solid TEs this year as well, though you may be able to wait until the 2nd round there.

Yea. I traded Portis. We do have TE's and it is a IDP league. At my TE's I have Keller, Shockey and the MIA TE. And for Qb I was going to just draft a qb for my bye weeks cause we start 2 qbs. Same with Wr. I was just going to draft a back-up for bye weeks. We start 4 WRs. Then at RB I need help. Also in ur opinion who has the best situation for RB.

Edited by KillerFalcons

Yea. I traded Portis. We do have TE's and it is a IDP league. At my TE's I have Keller, Shockey and the MIA TE. And for Qb I was going to just draft a qb for my bye weeks cause we start 2 qbs. Same with Wr. I was just going to draft a back-up for bye weeks. We start 4 WRs. Then at RB I need help. Also in ur opinion who has the best situation for RB.

This is some important information, not just here but also in the trade thread. This is one of the biggest swing factors in QB value and completely changes the value associated with them. Would have been helpful in the trade talk threads. How many RBs do you start?

What did you get for Portis?

I still address RB with the #2 pick. Moreno and Wells seem to be in the best positions for immediate impact, but don;t Discount Donald brown, etc. for long term value. You have 4 solid guys at WR plus potential, and a pretty deep draft class that WR can be addressed much later, either at the 10 or later in the draft.

QB you have 2 solid starters, then just have to see if Clemens holds off Sanchez or if Garcia gets the nod in Oakland. Yes, a backup here is something to address, but there is no guarantee that any of the rookies will be starting, so drafting one early may not even address this situation.

What is your IDP situation? Some strong LBs this year that would warrant consideration at the 10 if they are there.

A lot of questions to be answered before any good advice can be given.... mainly around the 10 pick, as I think given your team, RB at #2 or trading the pick for an established player is the play.

My bad. I didn't mean to leave out this info. Sorry. We start 3 RBs. And I got 1.2, 1.10, Graham, Buckhalter, and Clayton for Portis. I also got an offer to move down to 1.4 For Jamal Lewis and 3.7. Also someone wants one of my Lbs for Kevin Curtis or Mike Jenkins ATL. Any thoughts on that.

Here is my D:

Holt, Glenn MIN KR

Jackson, Dexter TBB KR

Lindell, Rian BUF PK

Scobee, Josh JAC PK

Haynesworth, Albert WAS DT

Allen, Jared MIN DE

Anderson, Jamaal ATL DE

Dockett, Darnell ARI DE

Dumervil, Elvis DEN DE

Mathis, Robert IND DE

Brackett, Gary IND LB