[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade already made involving McCoy

I traded McCoy to a team that looks like it will end up in the bottom half of the league.

I got his 2010 first round rookie pick and B. Scott in return.

Thought?

I am doing well at the position otherwise..

A Peterson, S Jackson, W McGahee, J Charles, Maroney, C Taylor, Javarris Williams, Chris Wells

Bart Scott? Meh, whatever. Depends how he fits in with Tampa and how your IDP scoring system works. Probably a #4 LB at best.

As far as the draft choice, depends how you measure this years talent against nexts. Personally, I like it much better and traded out of this years draft for future draft choices/players quite a bit.

Edited by General Itals

Bart Scott? Meh, whatever. Depends how he fits in with Tampa and how your IDP scoring system works. Probably a #4 LB at best.

As far as the draft choice, depends how you measure this years talent against nexts. Personally, I like it much better and traded out of this years draft for future draft choices/players quite a bit.

It was acatually Bernard Scott RB Cincy. The way I see it, he has as much chance to make a splash as McCoy. And there a pretty good chance will end up being in the top 3.

It was acatually Bernard Scott RB Cincy. The way I see it, he has as much chance to make a splash as McCoy. And there a pretty good chance will end up being in the top 3.

Mehh, I'd rather have Bart Scott (NY JETS, LB #2 upside) but since its Bernard Scott and a 1st, I like it.

Mehh, I'd rather have Bart Scott (NY JETS, LB #2 upside) but since its Bernard Scott and a 1st, I like it.

:wacko: Not sure how I confused him with Angelo Crowell. Still, they are basically the same player in similar new situation. Although #2 upside for both is being optimistic, it is somewhat possible.

Bernard Scott? Super mehh. This trade hinges on what you think of this years draft class v. next years. I think trading out of this year and into next, as long as you don't give up to much, is a good idea.

Edited by General Itals