[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper- Deangelo Williams or Darren McFadden

I have a dilemna with my keeper choice for next season. We keep one player.

If I keep McFadden I will lose a round 18 pick.

If I keep Deangelo Williams I give up a round 4 pick.

There is upside with McFadden due to his talent but he is a Raider. Williams was a td machine last year surely that can't be duplicated.

What would you guys do?

I have a dilemna with my keeper choice for next season. We keep one player.

If I keep McFadden I will lose a round 18 pick.

If I keep Deangelo Williams I give up a round 4 pick.

There is upside with McFadden due to his talent but he is a Raider. Williams was a td machine last year surely that can't be duplicated.

What would you guys do?

Keep DWill.

And just think I got all of his value last year for a 7th rd pick! The only thing that is messing with my head is that this year I have to give up a 4th for Williams but only an 18th rd pick for McFadden.

The real question is will McFadden be great going forward after this year? If I keep him I can draft Rbs so I don't have to use him but will he be worth keeping in year 3-4?

You guys really see Williams with a repeat performance of last year?!

You guys really see Williams with a repeat performance of last year?!

No but I didn't see last year coming either.

I would think that if you keep Williams and you really like McFadden you could probably re-draft McFadden almost whenever you want him.

The only thing about drafting MCD later is if I release him he goes back into the pool and is not eligible as a keeper anymore. We can only keep players drafted as rookies. So if I keep Williams I need to draft a rookie RB/WR later in the draft for the following year.

Jonathan Stewart has an ankle injury. Too early to say what the status is, but I have a feeling that Jonathan Stewart might not get much preparation this year due this nagging injury, which makes DWill even more valuable.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/565654

No but I didn't see last year coming either.

I would think that if you keep Williams and you really like McFadden you could probably re-draft McFadden almost whenever you want him.

I highly doubt that. You may think DMac blows but i doubt he falls below the 3rd round in most drafts.