[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Percy Harvin or Matt Stafford?

zharris23

I am doing a rookie draft and its my pick right now. I have the 12th pick overall and the two players I am in between are Percy Harvin or Matt Stafford. According to these rankings, http://www.ecouchcoach.com/articles.php?Action=rookies , I should go with Percy Harvin and many others before Stafford. Does that seem right? Any thoughts on this?

I am doing a rookie draft and its my pick right now. I have the 12th pick overall and the two players I am in between are Percy Harvin or Matt Stafford. According to these rankings, http://www.ecouchcoach.com/articles.php?Action=rookies , I should go with Percy Harvin and many others before Stafford. Does that seem right? Any thoughts on this?

Without knowing your current roster, lineup requirements, and scoring, it is really difficult to give advice. Barring any of that info, for a dynasty league, I would lean towards Percy Harvin. But if you have a need at QB and are set at WR, Stafford at 1.12 is pretty solid. I'd be interested to know how both fell that far.

I'd throw those rankings out as soon as I could, then pay The Huddle double just for doing you the favor of ignoring those rankings.

As the others have said, the question is impossible to answer given the extremely limited information you have given us to go on. Your current roster, your lineup requirements, your keeper rules, your scoring system, when your next pick is are all key pieces to determine a draft strategy and provide advice on this particular pick. Without those answers at a minimum, we may as well have a half blind monkey throw a dart at a wall to come up with a suggestion, lucky for you the closest we have is LordOpie :wacko: and he hasn't responded yet.

Without those answers at a minimum, we may as well have a half blind monkey throw a dart at a wall to come up with a suggestion, lucky for you the closest we have is LordOpie :wacko: and he hasn't responded yet.

BC dont give away my draft strategy :D