[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade Slaton?

This is a ppr dynasty league. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1Def

We keep the entire 25 man roster and each player also gets a 3 player taxi squad for any players with less than 3 years experience.

My Roster:

QB - Cutler, Rosenfels, Russell, Vick

RB - Slaton, Benson, Edge, Betts, Javarris Williams, Devin Moore(TS), Arian Foster(TS), Chris Ogbonnaya(TS)

WR - Jason Avant, Earl Bennett, Berrian, Mark Bradley, Bryant Johnson, Steve Johnson, Chaz Schilens,

TE - Vernon Davis, Boss, Scheffler

K - Akers

Def - Cardinals, Jaguars

2010 picks are 1st (top 3), 1st (bottom round), 2nd (top 3), 2nd (mid round), 2nd (bottom round), 5th (bottom round)

I have been offered the following trades for Slaton:

1. Bernard Scott, 1st (mid round) and 3 2nds (1 mid round, 2 bottom round)

2. Bernard Scott, Jarrett Dillard, 1st (mid round), 2 2nds (1 mid round, 1 bottom round)

3. 2 1sts (most likely in the 9th - 12th pick range) and 2 2nds also in the bottom tier.

Should I even consider trading Slaton or is he too valuable to my team's core for the rebuild? If he's tradeable, are any of the above fair?

You have no other rb's , you cannot trade him. And on another note , this is a terrible team, but if you are gonna trade him you should also be looking to trade Cutler and really load up with picks and completely start over.

Edited by G.K.Trey

Yeah you were the major contributor on the thread when i got Cutler/Bennett 1st 2nd 2nd 5th for R.Grant/Vjax 3rd 4th 5th. I figure I have a decent shot at a solid team next year if I go with the picks as they are now. Also I've picked up several of the WW RB's, but for WR's there isn't much out there. I actually have room for 3 players without dropping anyone.

I offered a trade to a guy who is really interested in Slaton. Pierre Thomas and 2 1sts (bottom round), and he told me I was nuts because Pierre Thomas and Slaton have about equal dynasty value. How can this be? Slaton has played a full season and has no threat to his starter status and doesn't split.

Edited by airupthere67

I sent this counter back:

Eddie Royal, Limas Sweed, Hakeem Nicks, 2010 1st (top 5). plus if Slaton tops his total yardage from his rookie season, we swap his 2011 1st for my 2011 3rd.

I think that may give me alot of WR help and leave me with 2 top picks in the 2010 draft for a RB plus a bottom 1st pick and 3 2nds and potentially an extra 1st pick in 2011.